Looking at Joining Dyn

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by xxgoldie glocks, Jun 23, 2013.

1. xxgoldie glocks

xxgoldie glocks Walk On

Hey guys. I am looking at joining up with your dynasty. I am The Prudent's brother. I hope everything can work out.

2. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Thanks for signing up on the boards, man. Prudent has a good reputation in our dynasty and a brother of his should be a good asset. I know you haven't been on the website for long so all I ask of you in this dynasty is to just regularly check our forum, have fun discussing topics/trash talking with the other guys, and just be involved in general. It makes the dynasty that much more fun when you're on the forums. I'm assuming you can do that for us? :)

3. xxgoldie glocks

xxgoldie glocks Walk On

Oh yea man, I can check in on the forums anytime. I look forward to playing with you guys. Maybe I can actually win some games....probably by stomping my brother. It should be fun. If there is anything else I need to do just let me know.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

"stomping my brother"...look at this guy starting the trash talking early. This isn't last years game. I plan on winning a lot more against you than I did last ncaa. Plus this wont be a Washington vs Oregon matchup like it was last year. Im coming for you!

• Like Like x 1
  5. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Haha sounds good man...well the first thing I'd like for you to do is go to the "NCAA 14 Setup" thread and tell us what you'd like to see in terms of what conference you'd like to see us use along with the ACC.

6. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:

Psh, I took Chopper to OT as Washington while he was Oregon (even though it was pure luck by me). No excuses.

7. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

Not pure luck, you played well that game! I was lucky to escape with the win in that one.

8. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:

I'd call it more of you being confused by my style of playcalling that makes zero sense.

• Like Like x 1