Looking at the Schedules

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by Kapono, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

What user games are you most looking forward to once we start into Conference-USA play. I know a lot of people would like to put a beat-down on a user that just owned you in NCAA 11.

What game do you see as the most important game on your schedule?
    What game on your schedule looks to be the closest matchup?
    What team do you want to get revenge on?
    Do you have any good recruiting battles against users?

For me and UCF, I'd like to get revenge from UofCWildcat and SMU since he put the biggest beatdown on me in my short stint for LV in NCAA11. I also think that's my toughest game. I think my most important games will be against in-conference foes DMan22 vs. Southern Miss and fuzzyl0gic vs. ECU. As for recruiting, UCF has Florida all to themselves. We'll see if I ever want to try and dip into Texas, but I'll probably just recruit close to home.

The users I won't get to play in year 1 are IrishBearcat and Houston, Steamer43 and Rice, and Mad Money Merk at Tulane.

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

<3 :)

3. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Most important game on schedule: ECU/Fuzzy - the most talented team in the conference, must knock of this OOD foe!
    Closest Matchup: Tulane/BakerWildcat - Similar talent levels, same division, rivalry carry-over from '11?
    Revenge Team: Not a lot of teams to get revenge on, UTEP/Cougars will be a fun game (Houston Rival, same state)
    Recruiting Battles: Houston v UTEP for battle of leftovers of BCS Texas schools!

4. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I love you too lol. I think you beat me by about 30 that game

5. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

No mention of the brotherly rivalry from the Texas schools: Houston vs SMU. Or even of the UH-Rice rivalry.

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Was Rice taken? And finally the Brethern Bowl is an actual rivalry since the UofA ASU rivalry

7. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

One of the new guys, steamer got stuck with Rice

• Like Like x 1
  8. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I'm really looking to get into the Cougars behind this season. Gotta tie this record up with IrishBearcat as he leads the series 3-1 :( I'm also looking forward to playing ECU fuzzyl0gic our games are always close!

9. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

What game do you see as the most important game on your schedule? Gotta Win my in-state games. So Rice and Houston
    What game on your schedule looks to be the closest matchup? Well since JasonKapono is calling me out, i anticipate a close game there.
    What team do you want to get revenge on? I'm gonna rail Cougar. Haha. But i definitely need to win because except for one game i blew him out, he's been blowing me out lately.
    Do you have any good recruiting battles against users? Again, Houston and Rice will be epic battles for the talent of Texas

10. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Lmao, the games are fun because we usually have the same gameplan, and they have been close games each season I only blew you out once and you killed me one game haha

11. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Was it? I still got last years chock on my mind. :p But yeah that is true

12. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Oh, that 41-19 defeat, yea I got the better of you in that game :D

13. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

What game do you see as the most important game on your schedule? Texas opponents Houston, SMU, UTEP
    What game on your schedule looks to be the closest matchup? Memphis in the battle of the D+ teams and Tulane vs the other noob in the west
    What team do you want to get revenge on? -
    Do you have any good recruiting battles against users? Houston, SMU, UTEP all in-state recruiting battles.

14. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

What game do you see as the most important game on your schedule? Definetly my three ooc games, all three 10 ten teams. OU, OkState, and Boise St.
    What game on your schedule looks to be the closest matchup? I think my game against UCF and Kapono could be a pretty good battle
    What team do you want to get revenge on? Irish and Houston... Every game we played with the exception of the last 2 were just epic battles! Looking forward to having some awesome battles with that guy
    Do you have any good recruiting battles against users? Not really but I'm sure that will change due to my proximity to TX!

15. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

I'm just hoping we at Marshall don't get in a plane crash. Not easy to recover from

Rivalries come later

16. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Lmao very true statement