1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Looking for 360 League running through NCAA 12 Launch

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Kasper, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Chances are you are familiar with my situation, if not pm me. I am looking for a 360 league that will run until the ncaa 12 launch (and then with 12 of course) to get on board with. Any league really, but would like one with a couple TF regulars/vets-- but really just looking for a chance anywhere.

Pm me if you have any questions! Look forward to rebuilding my reputation here at TF, its a great place.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

You are welcome to join up with Legacy in our open spot until we are finished with 11. Obviously you will not have a spot in 12 but I will allow you to build up your rep and give you a good reference if you earn it. Let me know what you think. The opening is in the Big Ten.

@Kasper

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I'm down Hova, this would work perfect for me I think because I have a league I will be in up to the 12 launch, and then through 12 as well. Once I am removed for 12 from the legacy, I can go into the offline dynasty I plan to do with a friend and maintain 2 leagues.

PM me with details (teams available and the like)

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Found one, thanks for the interest to all