1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Looking for a good madden community

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Coopdog, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Coopdog

Coopdog Walk On

Hi! My name is Doug and I am looking to join an established madden community. I have been playing madden online for 10 yrs, I am 38 years old. I am looking for a mature group thats playing to have fun. I like the managing part of the game more then the actual playing of the game. I like working the trade market. I play all my games on time and would be a very active owner. If your league needs a commited owner hit me up on YIM - vannoorddoug. I can play everynight after 8 EST pm.

Thanks

2. Griffinator

Griffinator Walk On

3. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Hey coop this is picksix from LOC....are you still on ps3? I converted to xbox and leagues are looking for new/mature owners...go on and apply somewhere...I know chunkness has a ps3 league called 12th man football i believe