1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Looking for a league of hardcore players

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by carolinaeasy, Oct 1, 2010.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Looking for a league of hardcore players

PS3 leagues! I want to get into a league that likes to play 2-3 times a week. I am a high school football coach and this has become my escape for a few hours a night. I am currently in two dynasties here on TF but the pace and difficulty is lacking ( I love playing in them and plan to continue but I also want a challenge as well). I am looking for an experience where I am struggling to win, where I have to actually gameplan a little bit. If anyone has a league with an opening that fits this description please PM me.

2. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

The Cradle....

3. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I forgot to specify the platform which is PS3, but thanks for the suggestion Dre

4. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

x3b is a good dyn with challenging sliders

5. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

If your looking for a Challenge look at the "GBN" its an All Mac Dynasty with Heisman Sliders

The best sliders I have seen to date. We have openings...Hit up CLW if your interested

Its tough though, and we advance every 48 hours

Ohh yeah...u will need to be a Premiere member..its a Premiere League