Looking for a league

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Ragz1, May 23, 2011.

1. Ragz1

Ragz1 Walk On

Hello all, My application was approved here in July 2010 but, unfortunately being active duty military I was tasked to deploy overseas for an extended vacation shortly after it was approved. I just recently returned stateside and am ready to experience an online dynasty. I have never been apart of one the closest thing I would say I have been a part of was a NFL 2k "League" I used to be apart of back in the dreamcast days. So i'm really looking forward to being a part of a real on-line dynasty or league. NCAA Football is my favorite but I also am interested in Madden and NBA 2k leagues. I'm not opposed to paying for a premier membership since I usually spend in excess of $12 at burger joints almost daily since i've been back lol.

As far as my schedule goes I'm currently on duty from roughly 0700-4pm PST Sunday-Thurs but being military the mission usually dictates my schedule I also attend night classes for audio engineering currently on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6PM to 11 PST. I know I have a crazy schedule but i'm a sim gamer who just wants to have fun playing the games I love with a good group of guys. I just recently traded in my PS3 for an Xbox that I want to use primarily for gaming on-line. I'm looking forward to gaming with you guys! Feel free to hit me up if there are any available slots in any leagues for any current or upcoming games.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

What branch? MOS? Where were you deployed to?

FYI: I'm just nosey.

3. Ragz1

Ragz1 Walk On

I'm in the Air Force we call them AFSC(Air Force Specialty Code) not MOS that is the Army I was in Afghanistan my AFSC is Air Transportation Craftsman(2T2X1) which is a fancy way of saying I load and unload "stuff" off of all types of planes and am in charge if inspecting it all before it goes onboard the Aircraft to make sure it is air worthy. The best I can do as far as to where I was it tell you it was hot and dudes have many wives and don't use deodorant lol.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Thank you for your service.

5. Ragz1

Ragz1 Walk On

No problem Sir now hopefully someone will show me how grateful they are but letting me join their league and beating the crap out of me lol.

6. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Hey man, check out Overdrive, let me know what you think. Send me a PM.

Clay