Looking for a Madden Commish for the SMFL XBOX League

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Aug 10, 2010.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    Looking for a Madden Commish for the SMFL XBOX League

We need a dedicated Madden guy to run this non-premier league on the XBOX. It was rather successful last year under TruTest's guidance but his family duties and school have limited his ability. He still wants to play in the league though.

If you have interest, look over the forum they had last year and get back to me.
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    I was just thinking this week about PMing you about running a league here. If theres enough interest I would certainly be interested, if allowed. I understand I'm still pretty new here though so I won't take offense if I'm still "too new."

Also, must the league be run under the same pretenses? I would prefer the cap system used in Ten Year War as opposed to the tag system for FA. Not 100% necessary for me, but that would be my preference.

Also, as a way of differentiating leagues, I was thinking about allowing CPU/Hum trades with a rigorous trade review process. What do you think?

Would the goal be a 32 team league thats slower paced or say a 16 team league that moves fast?

Thanks Ryno.