Looking for a Ps3 Dynasty...

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Jam., Nov 11, 2010.

1. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Oct 30, 2009
    Where I can be a team that runs the triple option offense. So either Georgia Tech, Navy, or Army i guess, unless there's another option team I don't know about haha. I'm a very active member and usually get my game in either the day of or the day after we advance. I'm also pretty good with content and if you guys need me to do a feature or something just let me know and i'll work on it.

Much appreciated
  2. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Nov 5, 2010
    I have a spot open in my dynasty with West Virginia. Not exactly a triple offense team, but I'm sure the playbook would work with them. PM me or send me a message on PSN. Thanks.
  3. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Jun 11, 2009
    hey Jam, I have a couple of Openings in my Dynasty named X3B. I'm the Commish and we open with 1 or 2 star schools with the hope of going to a bigger program as long as u meet the goals of the Dynasty. U can Pm me or Take a Look over at X3B and see if u like to Join Us.
  4. alemic

alemic Walk On

Oct 1, 2010
    hey jam, you said you would like to play as army... well i have an interesting dynasty for you. Shame to Fame dynasty is the one that I am currently the host of, we are taking 1 star schools and building them into national power houses. Army was controlled by a member this year so you have user games already sorted out since we are about midway through year 2. I require game recaps, and if you do end up joining, if you wanted to get your own feature for each week going that would be great.
  5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Jan 6, 2010
    I'd vouge for Jam... Get him in X3B!!!
  6. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Feb 13, 2010
    Z2H currently has an opening. We are a rebuilding dynasty. Currently in year 4 week 2. We have a 48 hour advance schedule. If ya want any info shoot me a pm.