Looking for a solid member to replace a MAC East user in TT IV.

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by MurkYa21, Nov 24, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Looking for a solid member to replace a MAC East user in TT IV.

Recently, b milley's xbox went out with the RRoD. He's been out for a long time, and has failed to keep me posted as to when he could possibly get back on.

Right now, we are in the conference chamionships of Season 3. We're going slow through this thanksgiving break, and I picture us being in the off season in the next 2-3 weeks or less.

MAC East
    Buffalo (dub) - Was added in Week 6 of Season 2 for NewbSlice, currently boasts a 20-0 record and holds one conference title. Will be looking for his second against myself sometime soon.
    Kent State (The Shrike) - Also new as of Season 2, has a .500 record, and started out with a real task of a team.

Bowling Green - User controlled at one time
    Akron - User controlled at one time
    Ohio
    Miami (OH)

This is a very solid dynasty, so I'm looking for a solid member in return. Preferrably someone who can give dub a run for his money! :)

There is something bad about the MAC East, so we're trying to change that. - No one sticks around!

9 of our 12 members have been here since release. The three that have left for one or another reason have all been from the MAC East.

So, keep in mind this is only if b milley doesn't say anything in the before we get to the off season. If I do choose you to replace him, you will be added in the Pre Season. Unless, you pick Bowling Green. In that case, I will add you during the off season since his recruiting is totally shot since he's been out.

I will also let send you an invite first so you can take a look at the teams to pick from and what they've got going for them.

2. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Yo Murk, remember that PM I sent you like a week ago, well I knew it would come in handy.. With football near over, The Creation closing, I would be glad enough to fill your spot if you would let me. You know my GT, but here it is anyways.
    WHitE MambA 22

Man this is hard, Ohio or Bowling Green.. Time to do Eeeni meeni miney mo..
    Can I have Ohio?

3. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

The B10 Dynasty i was in just closed today ,commish is hovathegodmc.I would like to join if possible my tag is highyella1 And Ill take any team available,I have no preferences.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

no offense, but I just don't think I should take the chance on you when you only have 30 posts here. I'm looking for I guy I don't have to work on, I can just throw in and they'll be good to go.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

How many dynasties are you in?

I'm looking for someone who is going to have TT IV at the top of their priorities. By the looks of it we would give you four dynasties, and with the Creation closing..four.

The members of my dynasty are split between having 1 or 2 dynasties on this site, and there is only one guy who has three (and he is a very committed member).

I'd love to have you, but maybe at a more convenient time for yourself.

Not that you are out of the running, I just want someone who is serious.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

This is open to all members, but I'm looking for veteran guys with a small amount of commitments.

7. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

well to be fair i just joined the B10 here because when i first signed up i had to get an er 74 repaired and when i got my xbox back i joined the dynasty.also in the dynasty i was in i participated alot.

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I guess it is between you two.

I know you will be active sweetness, and hopefully you are a man of your word highyella.

I'm not sure how I'd go about picking, but on first thought I think it should go to highyella since he currently is not in an OD (is that correct?)

9. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

That's cool, it would be my third BTW. It doesn't bother me, pick highyella. He needs a home (y)

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I've still got awhile before a decision needs to be made.

11. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I may throw my name in there if the OFFL MM doesnt get off the ground here soon

12. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

yeah your right, the B10 one just closed unfortunately

13. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'll keep you guys posted. In the meantime, take a look over the rules and keep up to date on what we're talking about.

14. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

ok will do.

15. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Murk, I can not join the 4th Horseman anyways, sorry for wasting your time. I can not be in one of the first 4 OD's (Tradition, Duece, Trifecta, Horseman). I am in the Trifecta already, I didn't even realize it.

16. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Ours is not a "premier" OD

17. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

It is in my heart! *single tear*

18. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

highyella, I'm gonna go with you. I'll send you a PM when I get the chance, stay tuned.

Sweetness and Noles - Sorry guys, if a spot opens up I will contact you for sure.

19. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

Ok gamertag is highyella1