Looking for active 360 dynasty

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Quattro, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

Hey all, I'm looking for an active dynasty for the Xbox 360. I'm not picky on the team as long as I can somewhat compete and raise my star rating. I'll subscribe to this thread through my email and will respond fast.

I'm on everyday, unless I have tests the same week but even then I find sometime to get on and play either NHL or NCAA. I'm in the mountain time zone and get on Xbox from 4PM-4AM, although the last couple hours are usually spent on Netflix. Not sure what else you need to know but just post here if you have a league or want anymore info. Thanks.

GT: Smok3y McPots

2. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

We have some spots open in Overdrive. We advance every 72 hours. Currently, we are in the offseason of year 2. Check us out.

3. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

Will do.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

You and me both, lol.

5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

@Hellisan
    @stiff bon air

Look no further than The Rise. It's as close as you can get to premier with non-premier status. Offseason is tomorrow!

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hey Fuzzy, if I had time I would definitely consider it, I was just sort of joking our pace in my league but reality is I don't have time for another. So I guess I'm a hypocrite...

I would encourage stiff bon air to take a look at the Rise though, along with of course, Overdrive. Good opportunities.

7. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Helli, I have signed you back up for the Uprising. You are now North Carolina [​IMG]