looking for an NCAA xbox360 or ps3 league

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by PepperNY, May 9, 2010.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

looking for an NCAA xbox360 or ps3 league

I'm new to this site seeing as how I am posting in the new member lounge lol. I know NCAA 11 is due out in a few months so just trying to get my name out there. I am on yahoo messenger alot so its easiet to find me there.

Name: Robert M.
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): pepperklink for both
    Email: pepperklink@hotmail.com
    AIM: pepperklink
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: Tues-Fri from 6p-10p, Weekends anytime
    Favorite Teams: Florida State, NY Mets, NY Giants
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: emmdotfirsk sent me here

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I have been playing in online madden leagues for the past 6 years ranging from PC,ps2,xbox,xbox360, and ps3. Currently in a madden league at premiermaddenfootball.com in my 4th season and in The Golden Sombrero MLB the Show league on Leaguedaddy.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Been playing videogames since I was like 5 and been playing online for over 10 years

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I'd say I am the type of player that tries to replicate what you see in the real games. I love the strategy involved in gameplanning for your opponent and decisons that you make on a week to week basis so you could say I love the simulation aspect.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I love that this league is geared more towards mature adults and not kids who want to win at any cost

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes I have read the rules.... no questions or concerns at this time

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm 34 years old, married with no kids but do have 2 dogs. I work for a Hyundai Dealership and like to spend my free time playing Madden, NCAA or MLB the show. I am a diehard Florida State Seminoles fan as well as a Mets and NY Giants fan. I'm easy going and easy to get along with.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I'm very active in whatever league I am in. I love being a part of whats going on including posting game recaps or just being active in general discussions.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I hope to be a member in 1 of the NCAA leagues for a long time with a good group of mature adults that play the game the way its supposed to be played.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I generally will let it play out and then confront the owner after the game is over and let him know what he did. I have found that if you say something durring the game people see it as whining so unless it was blatent most cases can wait till the game is over. If it cant be resolved between the 2 owners then the next step is getting the commish involved.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Yes, would like to be a part of the mlb the show league at some point if/when a team should become availiable.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Fantastic Application. Welcome to the site.

Application approved.

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

We have an opening in Climb The Ladder, actually Frisk's Big Ten spot. He had Iowa, let me know if you're interested. Xbox

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Hey glad to see you signed up Rob. Climb the ladder is a great league but I don't think you will be able to be FSU, unless they have taken multiple beatings from users and regressed to a 3 star prestige team. I will see if I can get you FSU in Civil War and get you setup with a TBL team later today.

5. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Yeah I dont think I'd be interested in climb the ladder this late in the game. Thanks for all your help and look forward to being in civil war and the mlb the show league.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Seminoles!!!

[​IMG]

7. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

welcome to TF!

i have a couple openings in bowling for roses or the evolution. check us out and let me know if your interested.