Looking for Commish to join leadership team

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Feb 24, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Looking for Commish to join leadership team

We are actively looking for a commisioner for the new league that will be starting up soon.

Any current Tradition or OFFL member is eligible (not guarenteed) to submit application. I would ask that if your currently in 2 or more dynasties, you pair that down to 1 so that you can give the new league your full attention.

This is a big step up from regular member, and you will be given access to the League Commish's forum and a login to the front page admin panel for content generation.

Please apply in this thread... thanks for you interest.

2. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

It may already be posted somewhere, but what will be the general guidelines for this league? Certain conference? Certain star rating for the schools?

I am very interested in becoming a Commish, I actually stepped on a few toes when we were still at MM when I tried to create a small dynasty on the side for a few of us. I have started/maintained a few OD's in the past, but nothing with the online community that TF has so it would be fun to give it a shot.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Conferences and schools would be decided on by the league members. Most likely in a vote.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Ok.. you going to be around on XBL tonight around 9CST? Would like to discuss your application.

5. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Tonight shouldn't be an issue... I think thats 10pm est. right?

Or you can get me on msn at mhargraves@hotmail.com or AIM at GMHargraves... both I am on right now at work and can chat if you want.

6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I would also like to be considered. I sent Ryno and Drifter a PM.

7. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Hey guys, Bondzai has been around alot longer than me so if he wants to commish than I'll just step down from the race and he can have it.
    However, I would love to get in the OD he is starting if possible...
    It would be nice to join a dynasty from the inception of the league and pick my own team and stuff.

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

sorry about being offline last night diggin.. i got tied up with some family matters.

9. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

No problem bro...

You can make me feel better by letting me in the new league as a player though (y) If there are too many new guys and no room for me than thats cool too