Looking for interested draftees for Hard4Yards

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by DirtycashDylan, Apr 18, 2011.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I can't just draft anyone as we're somewhat of a specialized dynasty and are not for most. I'm gonna add some more details to my original description in the "Meet the Leagues" thread.

We plan to use the Ivy League next year through Team Builder. The Ivy is made of 8 teams so we'll be adding 4 Ivy-like schools i.e. Johns Hopkins, Georgetown, etc, to make a 12 team conference.

There is a bunch of smack talk on our boards and we move rapidly (middle of season 9 right now) considering we play 8-9 user games a season.

Also, we're a recruiting intensive league. Most of us put just as much emphasis on recruiting as we do our games. You haven't really recruited until you've tried it with a 1* team with D+ pitches. (Should be especially crazy with all of us being in New England with only an A+ academic pitch to rely on.)

I've currently only got one opening so I'll only be drafting one player. That being said, I'm still unclear on who I'm gonna take. So if you're interested shoot me a PM. The last thing I want to do is draft someone who isn't interested.

• Like Like x 3
  2. DirtycashDylan

bump.

I've got some great guys interested but, for one reason or another, I can't draft them. If you're interested in the type of dynasty I run, are looking for a primary dynasty and wouldn't mind being a first round pick, PM me.

3. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Reason being?

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

This is an intriguing idea. I've tried to pull this off but haven't been successful.

6. DirtycashDylan

varies. One is already in a dynasty he considers a priority and others are already in other premier leagues. I can make a decision but I'd like someone to find me who is a perfect fit. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen though. Thought I'd throw out one more feeler before draft.

7. DirtycashDylan

We'll see how it goes. The entire league is excited about it. We ran a test league with teambuilders and it seemed to run smooth.

8. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

My dynasties in 10 were teambuilders and ran very well... in 10 we lasted 13 seasons.

9. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

u have to be a premiere player to be in this? it sounds pretty interesting