Announcement Looking for Madden Writers

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Hellisan, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Feb 10, 2009
    I recently started helping around the site with putting content on the front page. I will assist with brainstorming and content development, writing, editing, and posting to the front page.

My area of "expertise" or interest is in NCAA football. The recruiting, the development, all that stuff.

I don't have any knowledge of Madden. Haven't played the game, don't care about the game really.

For that reason, I'm looking for people who are into Madden to be permanent members of staff (eventually) and write about things like strategy, how well the new features in Madden were implemented or could be improved, etc.

If I don't find any writers, I might at some point petition you guys to help me do a question and answer session on some of these topics.

Despite my lack of personal interest in Madden, I'm not naive to the fact it's the hottest football title out this year and that we NEED content relating to it.

So if you have interest, PM Me. We can communicate on a few articles via PM, and if it's something that seems to be working out I can add you to staff and give you access to the writers forum eventually, etc.
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    I'm your man. I also have a recording device so that I can do demonstrations and such. I've talked about this sort of thing for awhile now to help the site but I haven't followed through. This may be the sort of kick in the rear I need.
  3. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Jul 1, 2010
    Hellisan I've been planning on going over coverages and WR/DB animations in this game and how fucking shitty they are. I should have some time next weekend, also have a recording device.