Looking for some ncaa games (ps3)

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Sabo, May 12, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Looking for some ncaa games (ps3)

Well guys i know im new here and i really dont know if this is the proper section for this topic but here goes.... So tonight (and actually for a long while) ill get the sudden urge to play a pick up game of ncaa 10 to practice. Now here lies my problem, most of the guys on my friends list outside of my dynasty stick pretty much to modern warfare 2. So I usually venture to the lobby in hopes of finding an actual legit player who plays straight. Now if youve been to the lobbys "which im sure you have" you see anywhere 10-30 people just completely trash talking, so trying to determine who is a straight player out of all of the nonsense is pointless. And im not even gonna start talking about what you would be matched up against on the play now feature lol. So now to end my rant,stop my complaining, and to get to what this topic was really all about........... If there are any ps3 players from here that would like to add me to friends so that i would have legit options to practice and get better at this game, add me to friends psn - sabo911
    Im not the best player by far but i really enjoy the challenge. Im sure im not the only one out there who has experienced this rite ?

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

id be down.. ill shoot you a psn later today.

3. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

I have the same problem, I try the lobbies all the time but am really tired of playing against d-bags

my psn is tuco418, I am on most nights

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

tuco ima add you to psn soon as i get home from work. Im glad to see im not the only one who has this issue.

5. BG

BG On The Rize!

My dynasty count has dwindled, so I'm up for some practice gms also. PSN: forever9724!

6. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

i got you guys added to friends i look forward to some games