1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Looking for sub owner week 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TRudethaDude, Jan 19, 2010.

1. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Looking for sub owner week 9

to use the chiefs. i would like to play an owner with a good internet connection from the NFC that i have not played before. i am off work today tuesday and would like to play during the day. if u fit those requests then reply here or contact via icq. i will leave on as much as possible tomorrow. psn is also a viable option to reach me.

2. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

TRUDE I can play Tuesday night if you haven't found someone to play ya by then.

3. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

The Jags need a sub for the Colts too. Same conditions as TRude please. I'm available anyday after 5pm est.

4. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Lou - watching movie with fam right now, if I can I will hit you up on Q when it is over and sub colts for you.

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

yo tank thanks for the offer but i found a sub earlier in the afternoon and i LOST again. superbowl curse

6. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

No worries bro!