Looking for volunteers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PepperNY, Apr 4, 2011.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

The TBL is looking for volunteers for forum content to help keep things interesting. You dont have to commit on a full time basis but anything anyone can add to our top story/power rankings section would be a great for our league to help keep things interesting.

I know we have some wanna be sports writers out there so showcase your skills here (y)

If you want it to be on a more permanent basis we can look at adding you to our Content Team and all I ask is you contribute an article once a week on anything league related. So with that said let me know if this is something that interests you.

I also want to state that while not a requirement I expect a Team News Recap for every winning team this season. Let us know how you won and key points in the game. I know I will be reading through those and it makes it fun for people following your team.

2. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

You know I'm down

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I'll be able to help out more once I take a hiatus from the Madden league, Rob.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Same here...

5. Merenguito

Merenguito Walk On

Just read this and from now on I will recap my games. Apologies for not doing so beforehand.