Looking to enter a ps3 ncaa league

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by carolinaeasy, Aug 11, 2010.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Looking to enter a ps3 ncaa league

I am looking to enter a league, will take any team. I made a serious mistake in another league, and had to quit, it was a learning experience and I would love to get an opportunity to prove myself in another league.

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

What was that mistake? Coming out here and saying you made a serious mistake isnt really good pr for getting invited into another league

3. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I super simmed some parts of games and it lead to skewed results. It wasn't intentional, but it did result in a competitive in balance. My commissioner felt it was best I start over somewhere else. I am being up front with it, and will not do something like that again.

I don't feel coming here and acting like nothing ever happened is exactly good either. I want to be open and up front about it, it is what it is. So due to my actions here I am asking for a chance to participate in what I feel is an awesome, and unique community.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'll vouch for him. The incident is in the commish forum. He stepped up and admitted the issue, apologized, and resigned.

The guys are really sad to see him go. I honestly believe that it is a lesson learned, and he'll make a good member. Solid forum presence. Funny dude.

Just misunderstood a certain rule, and made a mistake he couldn't take back.

I'd be glad to discuss it privately, because I'd like to see a second chance given, though I can't be the one to give it.

AG

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

That was classy because he didn't need to do that. I caused him some real grief that he didn't need.

6. NDCOLTS1979

thats cool just wanted to make sure about the whole deal. I dont have an opening right now if i get one ill give you a chance just remember to post i made a serious mistake without any reasoning behind it wont get you any spots. The commishs will say what mistake and may shy from you. Glad to see u come clean add your name to my waiting list and as soon as i have an opening i will give you the chance. Especially since Archie gave u a reference as your former commish

7. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Thanks for that. I know it wouldn't be a popular move, but again what good does it do me to act like it didn't happen? I don't think that is being honest, and I don't want to enter a league under false pretenses.

8. NDCOLTS1979

Mac in the Usa in the dynasty all the way at the bottom

9. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I see you are toledo, I was recruited pretty heavily by them...

10. NDCOLTS1979

Yeah i am toledo in 2 dynasty and thats cool

11. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

If you got AIM hit me up id like to talk with you a little further

12. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Guys I have found a league, thanks for the interest and the second chance.

Arch you are a stand up guy.