Looking to join good no cheese ps3 dyn... app enclosed

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by kentuckywildcat_, Apr 29, 2010.

1. kentuckywildcat_

kentuckywildcat_ Walk On

Apr 29, 2010
    Looking to join good no cheese ps3 dyn... app enclosed

Name: Lee
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ps3 kentuckywildcat_
    Time Zone:central
    General Availability:evenings, all weekend
    Favorite Teams: Kentucky Wildcats, Colts, Stl Cardinals
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Email from member

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, NCAA - Several online for extended periods of time. Have been searching for a true no cheese league though

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 20 years video games... 3 years online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Hard nosed... Love to run the ball. Use either the Miss. State playbook or the Option playbook depending on personel. 3-4 defense.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I like the age range. I'm 30... More mature less cheese players.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No...

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Married with twin sons... Work a lot but find time for this. My family is happy that this is my hobby as opposed to drinking, smoking crack...

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I love discussing strategy and games...

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Solid gameplay. Knowledgable opponents.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I will typicaly send a very polite message asking if the player realizes he broke the rules. If it was a big play, odds are it was saved in the highlihgts and I wills ave the highlight and send to commish...

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I would prefer one that focuses on elite teams but I like 1* leagues too.
  2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Application Approved. Welcome to TF Lee!
  3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Feb 10, 2009
    Welcome aboard man. Next time my wife complains I'm going to bring up the fact that hey... I could be standing on the corner smoking crack but I'm not! i like that!
  4. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Dec 15, 2009
    Of course you're not Helli...of course not.
  5. GSUtiger

Apr 13, 2010
    welcome, there is a ps3 tourny sign up post in the Locker Room if you want to get in
  6. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Oct 29, 2009
    Welcome aboard! You should find what you're looking for here. I replied to your other post in the locker room. Check it out and let me know.