Looking to join PS3 dynasty

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by voltool16, Aug 8, 2011.

1. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

hello,

I am in one dynasty on here, The Woodshed. I have quit playing offline dynasty completely and am looking for another online dynasty to join. the other one im in on here is moving a little slower than id like...but its fun and has good users, so its worth the wait for advances. however, that leaves me with 2 nights of no activity in dynasties, as i normally finish asap upon advancement and wait 2-3 days for another advance.

if anyone has an opening in a dynasty please let me know. I would love a second dynasty to join. i do game write-ups and save highlights and contribute to forum. i am also a legit, sim player, and wont waste anyone's time playing like a child. My dynasty manager now is Cimmy24. you can verify with him i am a good player.

thanks

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

voltool16 - whos your commissioner - maybe he can comment on your activity levels and whether or not you would be worthy of an additional league. With newer members we generally like to keep them to just one league to see how they handle it.

3. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

all the info you need is in the message above. let me say again that i am looking for another dynasty to join because the one im in is moving to slow for me to fill up my game time. i have completely abandoned offline dynasties because playing the cpu everyday just isnt fun. i need user games to look forward to in a dynasty to get what i want out of this game. i have no intention of abandoning the dynasty im arleady in, it is fun and has good players, it is just leaving huge gaps in my game play schedule. i have plenty of time for 2 dynasties.

if the powers that be dont find me "worthy" of a second dynasty, ill find one elsewhere, it's no big deal. i came here first to help the community and fill a spot.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

First of all let me just say that this isn't some attack or flaming, but I feel like this needs to be said.

Also, I'm not the powers that be - I'm just giving you a suggestion that I assume would appease them. I don't think there is any rule against joining multiple leagues officially but I'm certain that its frowned upon - really it boils down to whether or not the commissioner of your 2nd league would want you given you're already in a league.

Take a look at your activity levels for example. You've been a member for a month and have just 44 posts - thats not exactly a model of activity - just over 1 post per day. I could post 44 times in a lunch break...

The point isn't total number of posts but my point is TSO is about community and activity levels and good clean football. Why would another league want you when you're posting once a day in the other league? That one post is just to schedule a game more than likely. What are you contributing to the league you're currently in? Why not look to expand what you're doing in that league instead of simply joining another? TSO leagues aren't just play your games and advance types of leagues - its about camaraderie etc and you can't build that by just playing your games and waiting for the next week.

Again, try not to view this as an attack on you - after all I know nothing about you, I'm not in your league. I'm simply laying out what I see and trying to help you understand what TSO is really about. There are some great guys here, get to know us in addition to playing in your league.

5. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

i post game updates and when i feel my input is needed. i am here to play in good dynasties with sim players. i am not here to make buddies and shoot the breeze. if that happens....great, but im here to talk about ncaa/madden and find psn acquaintances to play with, if a dynasty chooses to share a little more, perhaps i would. the dynasty im in isnt all that active on the forums so i contribute when i feel i have something good to say.

i vote, i visit regularly, but i dont feel the need to post randomness throughout my day. also, before the dynasty started....i hooked up a few guys from this site with an early copy. i posted retail impressions before release and simmed a few years to report to dynasty what i found with progression and other things....i feel comfortable with what ive input. if you feel you need to do more....awesome....we all have different levels of enjoyment with this.

i emulate what others have set as a precedent for online contributions. if one isnt active, i wont be....if one is and has participation from everyone with media and other goodies...ill participate.

anyways.....found one. no flame taken...its a video game message board...all this is taken lightly...

6. gigemaggs99

gigemaggs99 Walk On

Since a topic has already been started, I'd like to throw my name in that ring. I currently am not in a TSO OD. I've added my name to a few waiting lists, but unfortunately I guess they are still full as I have not received a response.

I would like to ask, before someone is given multiple league opportunities can other new guys have a 1st shot?

I may not post 15+ messages/day. I have kids and take care of them in the daytime. At night I can comment as much as possible, however I would like to play NCAA football MORE than comment on NCAA forums. Yes, there can be a balance but I would prefer it's leaning towards playing NCAA over typing about it.

If there are no openings I understand, I would like to be added to a waiting list for commissioners to look at when they need to fill a spot. I enjoy playing, I like using lower tier teams (1star or atleast less than 3*) but will play with any teams, would just rather prefer the lower teams.

I play NON CHEESE ball, if that needs to be explained then I'm not looking in the correct spot. I want NON CHEESE football, end of story.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hope to hear from a PS3 league soon,

Gus

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/the-woodshed-ps3.59729/

8. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

9. gigemaggs99

gigemaggs99 Walk On

10. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Hey maggs, unfortunately, the spot has been filled... Would you like to be added to the wait list?

11. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Sorry man, we use Big10, ACC, and SEC only.

12. gigemaggs99

gigemaggs99 Walk On

Ok, thank you sir.

13. gigemaggs99

gigemaggs99 Walk On

th33 ok, thank you sir. I'll keep looking around. Thanks for the offer.