Looks Like Another Restart

Discussion in 'The Flashback' started by hornfaninbama, Sep 30, 2013.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Oct 21, 2009
    TheRealHalupka, -Cougars-, -Balla-, BPHusker, Austin1990, matthew34brown, tar heel, TN_Mike, qclassic 22

I'd like to know who is in and who is out. I don't mind having the OD with 3-4 people if that's what it comes to, but I'll still try to fill us all the way up. So far I know that myself, Austin, and Matthew will be playing. BP is trying to decide, and there are a few listed above who I know can be crossed off, and I doubt we'll hear from. You're welcome to take as long as you'd like to decide, but I will be getting a file up and running this evening.

Since it looks like we will be filling so many slots, I am going to make a unilateral decision and open the teams up to any level. When we vote for conferences we will only be voting for the conferences. The only team that won't be up for grabs will be Alabama, they start at a 99 across the board, and stay that way for 3 seasons. Everything else will stay the same.

I have posted in the league opening thread that we are looking for members, but haven't gotten any bites yet, so if you do stay keep in mind that it could be a very small OD from here on out. That's a double edged sword, typically we can move faster, but there won't be nearly as many user games. Which means better bowl games, and better teams faster.

I apologize for this happening, but it was out of my control. I understand if some of you don't want to continue, it takes a lot of time and energy to build a program up in this game, and if you don't have the excitement for the game that you used to have I get it. No hard feelings.
  2. matthew34brown

matthew34brown Walk On

Jul 23, 2013
    Sounds Good!
  3. qclassic 22

qclassic 22 Walk On

May 24, 2012
    I'm in
    • Like Like x 1