1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Looks like I will be out for awhile

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by stealth, Apr 19, 2010.

1. stealth

stealth Walk On

Looks like I will be out for awhile

Guys looks like I will be out of action for awhile. When I turned my ps3 on tonight it kicked right back off 3 seconds later. I called sony and they said it will have to be repaired. I have no idea how log it will be before I get it back(n)(n)(n)

2. stealth

stealth Walk On

update: according to sony I should have a new ps3 in 10 days so if you play the bengals in the next couple of weeks just find sub. thx

3. stealth

stealth Walk On

update: I got an email today from ups. they are scheduled to delivery my new ps3 monday may 3rd so I will be back up and ready to play then

4. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Wow. All in all not too bad.

5. stealth

stealth Walk On

no not to bad. they sent me the box and label to send the old 1 back and sent me out a replacement the same day the got my old 1. i just hope they send me my mlb 10 game back as it was stuck in the old ps3

6. stealth

stealth Walk On

I got the system back today so I am up and going again