Looks like it's time to shut it down

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by HotRod, Apr 9, 2010.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Looks like it's time to shut it down

It's getting to the point where we've almost lost half the teams in this league. It's tough to find people willing to join leagues so late in the year. I think after this season we need to just shut it down until the release of Madden 11. I wish it could have lasted another season but the activity has been pretty dreadful this season. Despite many requests for people to contribute on the forums only a few people bothered to do so on a regular basis. I know I'm not a perfect commish by any stretch but I did try hard to make things enjoyable and fun. I'm sure there's a lot of could have done better. Also my time has been kind of limited as of late. I think maybe for Madden 11 someone should take my place as commish. Maybe a fresh approach will help this thing last longer with the new release of Madden.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Did the Iggles win a Super Bowl???

3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Not yet, hoping to go out with a bang this season.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I knew you were no playa!!!

Great job hotrod....take a break after this season and rest up for 2011.

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

dang.. it was a good run for a 1/2 ass toolset. Hopefully this year they will have a full Online Franchise feature and will resolve some of the disconnect issue. I know I want my 'boys back for '11.

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I think you were a great commish. It's hard to keep THIRTY some guys together for so long with all the issues and half ass online mode like Ryno said. I hope they bring us true online franchise next year. It will save you alot of work. I will be back as the lions opening day

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

yeah HR you have been great. I honestly don't know what happened to this league.

8. Lambshank34

Lambshank34 Walk On

damn i wanted to see these buccaneer rookies develop!
    maybe, somehow, we can infuse some new talent into the league? fuck.

im willing to try.

9. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

Yeah. I joined the party too late lol. I think most are just burnt out on madden and will wait till 2011. I joined tradition and paid yearly fees so I'll still be around and be back for 2011 but looks like time to close shop till then.