Looks like things have gotten quiet for the night

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Aug 25, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Looks like things have gotten quiet for the night

I will be looking over things tomorrow and getting with some of you via AIM. We need, or should I say, I need to make some calls and start to simplify some things. The only thing I wont touch is the whole process of swapping player positions. I gave that one to jeremy and its his baby.

I know Win is working on simplifying the book. I need to look at rules and make some calls on this cap stuff.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Too much Win. I mean its a great idea and I get what your trying to do but theres no way we can totally change again what we are doing. I think what we have works, we just need tweaking with things we see as we go. Let's not can what we have.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I agree Nate. Lets take one day, lose what rules are not of utmost important and get the games kicked off. This baby is beginning to get steered off course. Gran the helm Nate and get her back on track.

I will drop position change rule and we can review at a later time.

We played 3 seasons with no rule, I see why we can keep with that thinking.

5. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

If we need a rule there for now why don't we just put the old rule back in place from last year. It was simple and straight forward and gave people some sort of structure of what is ok without it being a process more intense to the MVD.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I agree. I was frustrated last night and tired and after a night of sleep we need to tweak what we have, not radically change it yet again.