Los Angeles Raiders Start 1-0 over Chargers

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by Hulk_hagen_55, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

After What was a storybook season going 12-4 in the regular season and being beaten by the broncos 3 times that year. the offseason put a real scare in the loyal Raider Nation. ausberry signed finally, moore left for FA big money, Stanford left after he won the lottery and moved to carolina, and pryor is on the Franny tag. ouch..

Anywhoo, We have a Division game to start the season, Against the chargers who are much improved over last seasons squad.

The Game started out with Chargers electing to recieve. Raiders D looked surprisingly stout and forced a quick punt. setting up a janikowski FG.
    The Field position war won out in the chargers side late in the 2nd quarter when the punched the ball in with ingram putting them up 7-3. Not to be outdone but left too much time on the clock the raiders Responded with pryor looking spot on accurate, hitting streator from 8 yards out. but the chargers had a good return and was able to set up a fg to go into halftime with a 10-10 tie

The 3rd Quarter did not look good for the chargers as the raiders were moving the ball at will and taking their time about it, when a catch by alexander was fumbled at the 1 yard line and recovered by San diego.
    thet however ended quickly when tracy porter was able to get his 2nd int of the day. that set up for a 43 yard TD run off of a broken play
    chargers were then able to drive for a FG keeping within striking distance in the game. not long after a long return by ford, mcfadden had his 2nd of 3 td runs, this of the 29 yard variety.
    roughly midway through the 4th the chargers capped off another impressive drive with matthews being the fresh legs this time. however they needed to stop LA and that just wasnt happening. LA burned half the time remaining on their last drive that was capped off with a 3 yard mcfadden run

Great Season Opener Bud!! good luck on the rest of the season

Key stats
    Pryor 14-18 195 yds 1 td
    Rivers 17-29 268 yds 3 ints

Mcfadden 8 carries 140 yards 3 td
    Matthews 15 carries for 60 and 1 td

• Like Like x 2
  2. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Nice win, did u move into the new stadium yet? If so how nice does it look?

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Don't you have one of those digital recorder doohickies?... highlights! highlights! highlights!

Nice win Aaron.

4. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

Yes great game man. Turnovers were key I have a feeling the Philip Rivers era has come to an end. Looking forward to meeting you week 5 in LA!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hulk_hagen_55

i do.. However editing format overheats my compp within minutes. Im lookkin for a ccheap desktop to eddit my highlights

• Like Like x 1
  6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

just razzing you. hopefully you can find one for cheap. i may be replacing mine. if i do, i will let you have my old one. the only cost to you would be gas/time to come pick it up and buy me lunch. ;)

7. Hulk_hagen_55

just bought a desktop from raven in madison. they asked me if i needed a mouse and i told them no, but now i cant find the ffreaking thing

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

That is one of the dumbest comments you ever made...