Loss of power

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Goose, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Goose

Goose Walk On

I started a game knowing full well that I wasn't going to have time to finish the game. I've done it a few times with no problems. I'd hit start and leave it paused until I could finish it, usually a couple of hour a couple of times overnight. Well I started the PS3 with a half hour to burn before we were leaving to watch Captain America (awesome movie). It was about a minute and a half into the third quarter. I was up 17-10 on NIU. We come home and the clock on the stove is blinking, sure enough the power had gone out while we were at the movies. I can play tonight after work 6:30 est or take a sim if the league is ready to move on before then, I should have never of started the game.

Goose

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'm always pausing my game to handle some minor emergency. I've taken entire days to finish one. I also live in Ohio, and lost power for a while yesterday, too. Don't worry about it.

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

Scratch that I was just informed by the wife that we have to go to her Brother-in-laws birthday party tonight after work. (Seriously what 30 something year old man has a birthday party on a Monday night)

4. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I'm going to be holding us up until wednesday night, so dont fret.

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

cool.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

Archie Griffin

When is the mandatory advance? Something came up and I'm not sure if tonight is the night for me.

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Looks like it'll be Wednesady, since tonight is optional and easy is out of town.