Louisville -21 / USF -14

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by NYJuggalo45, Oct 5, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Louisville -21 / USF -14

Well my faith is renewed in this game. After completely giving up hope that we would ever play a good game defensively, my team goes out a plays like the 85 bears.

I don't have all the stats. All I know is that I played my best defensive game ever and if not for 2 fluke plays and my secondary lack of catching skills we prob would have pitched a shutout.

Coming into the game I scoured Usf and came to 2 conclusions. Bj daniels is a beast and Usf was lacking play makers elsewhere. So our plan was to force daniels into quick decisions by blitzing a ton and when we did drop into coverage make sure we had some one in spy or zone to make sure daniels didn't beat us with his legs. Of course he still did on a nice 60 yard run for their first score, but that was about it. We destroyed their running game. Pressure daniels into mis throws. And should have picked him off 3-4 times but my dbs suck cock. Their only other score came late on a ridiculous double coverage throw to the endzone that both my defenders tipped the ball and then their wr snagged off the defections.

Offensively we are limited but I've learned to run better using this team and their Shitty line. Hb ashley had a decent day and ran for all 3 of our tds. Usf has a good secondary so we were really surprised that our passing game was very effective as well. The key stat of the game...we were 12 of 14 on 3rd downs. The bulls couldn't get us off the field and it let to long time consuming drives while daniels was on the sidelines.

Really a great game and a lot of fun. I imagine blaza was getting frustrated with his team a lot but he was a good sport after the game and said we deserved it.

Hopefully this win, combined with some rival wins/visits will get da ville out of the cellar in the big east.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

And so it begins..............................

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I couldn't get daniels to fuck up for shit and shitty "da ville" gets the job done. Go figure!

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Helluva game Juggie. Your defense was super stout and your passes were on point! The Ville had an answer at every corner and played great.

Huge loss for the Bulls. Back to the practice fields :(.

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Great win Juggs, this is the start of your comeback bro!

6. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Word is Coach Blaza is on the hot seat!

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Nice win Mickheal.

See... If you can dream it you can do it!