Louisville Cardinals Recruiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bighoff63, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Bighoff63

Bighoff63 VA is coming your way!

Louisville Cardinals Recruiting

The Cardinals top recruit is their only Five Star prospect and the top prospect in the state of Kentucky a punter.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Sorry but I got an insta committ from that guy.

3. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Harsh. Just harsh.

4. Bighoff63

Don't take this the wrong way but I hope your whole 1st team offense and defense get injured for the remainder of the season.(y)

5. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Hah! Hard to take that the wrong way.

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Oops I guess April Fools was 95 days ago. Not so bad for Hoff though, if you can get a solid kicker he can fill 2 positions for 4 years.

7. Bighoff63

Yeah but I mean hell he was the top player in my HOME state and the only 5 star that was interested in me. Oh well, I'll find some midget inbred hillbilly from Paducah that's got a cannon leg.:D

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I was joking about the commitment, I don't even think I have any kickers on my board.

9. Bighoff63

My reading and comprehension skills were not the best, I was having problems installing a harddrive in computers class.

10. Bighoff63

After Louisville's 5-7 season the recruiting is looking quite promising. The beat down given to Rutgers has done great things in the minds of Cardinal recruits. Louisville was able to secure a HARD commit from the #10 OLB, Ronnie Miller from Modesto California, he's a 4 star recruit. There's more good news a Louisville was able to grab 2 soft commits from a pair of 4 star players, John Hall the #10 Guard from Highland California and Lawrence Walker the #16 WR from Selmer Tennessee. A few other commits were obviously impressed as well because they moved the Cardinals to the top of their list, Nic Mithcell the #19 WR from Pinellas Park Florida is a 4 star and two 3 star players in Isaac Davis the #31 DT from Pennsauken New Jersey and Bob Reed the #13 FS from Birmingham Alabama who is visiting Louisville this weekend. The coaches are hoping to get a hard commit from Reed this weekend as well as having the two soft commits move to the hard commit before the bowl's get underway.

11. Bighoff63

Darius Ashley transferred to Army but other then that I lost only seniors to graduation. With my 4star hard commit and couple of 4star soft commits I'm hoping to bring in one more 4 star and a handful of 3stars to get this recruiting class up to snuff and get Louisville playing bowl bound ball this next season and maybe Big East title contention 2 years from now.