Love the look on LeBrons face

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Masler, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

[​IMG]

2. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

I agree with you Masler, I enjoying the Heat fall apart. Really hoping Dallas pulls this out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

How is being tied 2-2 in the NBA Finals falling apart?

• Like Like x 2
  4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

umm.. sir blowing a 15 point lead and then a 9 point lead in the 4th qtr of 2 NBA Finals games could be construed that way....

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

If they win the title none of that will matter.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Dallas is struggling to just stay in these games. But we'll see what happens. I'm pulling for them, but man do they look really over matched at times in this series.

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

if those douchebag floppers win the title I might never watch the NBA again...

• Like Like x 3
  8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

and how do you figure? It's been a series of runs. Does Miami have more talent? At the top, maybe... but throughout the roster Dallas is better man to man and has a much deeper bench.

Did Terry look overmatched against LeFlop last night? He broke him down on the dribble 4 separate times in the 4th qtr.

9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Oh come on Ryno, every team flops occasionally. Dirk had a wonderful flop in game 3 on a rebound.

10. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

If it makes you feel better to justify it... The Heat look like a bunch of Soccer players out there. Nobody even touched LeFlop and he nearly threw himself out of bounds...lol

11. BDSDIGITAL

Because Miami goes on 10-12 pt runs and it's usually to build a lead.

Dallas makes a 10-12 pt run and usually it's to stay in the game.

It just gives the appearance that Dallas is hanging around. 1-12 Dallas is the better team on paper, but up until last night their bench and their bigs haven't really played well at all. Last night was a different story though and I'm happy to see it.

Hopefully last nights effort is a sign of things to come in 5, 6, and 7.

Miami's players do flop....alot, but Lebron has always flopped, traveled, and generally looked like he was taking Sniper fire for his whole career, this is nothing new.

Just like the Bostrich.

props to whoever put this in the chatbox the other night. I wish I could remember who it was to give the proper credit.

12. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

not true, that's just been in the 4th. Dallas has had a bunch of 7-9 point leads in the series and given it up to runs... It's just that you only remember the 4th qtr. Miami has been making up their losses in 1st, 2nd and 3rd qtrs.. the Mavs are doing it when it counts.

13. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Lebron scores 8 and has 3 terrible games smh and retards compare him to jordan a 6 time finals MVP. This is Dwades team and Dwade will have to bring the trophy to Lebron

• Like Like x 1
  14. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Wade is a monster...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Cue the Jerzey rant about how all of you are only 'casual' basketball fans and have no clue what you are talking about in 3, 2, 1.......

• Like Like x 1
  16. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

lol, i played hoops all the way through High School, spent 4 years in Chicago during the Bulls title runs as a kid, had the NBA package when i lived in AZ so I could watch the Mavs. I love the NBA and I'm hardly a casual fan.

17. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I have watched the first three games, but missed last night's game because I was out. In my opinion the Heat are clearly the better team. I don't think this is really up for a debate. Dallas is lucky they are still playing basketball, I mean they were down 15 in the fourth quarter of game 2, and apparently were down 9 in the fourth last night. This series could probably be over, or at least 3-1 in the Heat's favor. If the Mavs win the series, I don't believe history will say they won the series, as it will say the Heat lost the series.

18. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

I just don't see it man, sorry. Lebron has scored NINE points in the 4th qtrs of these games, Dirk has scored 44pts. Your not counting HEART into your equation of TEAM and that's something that Dallas has more of than Miami. Not to mention that Dallas can get stops at crucial times.. Miami cannot. That's been the difference so far in the Mavs wins.. they can impose their will on Miami at crucial times in the game and the Heat crumble like coffee cake.

• Like Like x 1
  19. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

lol at this joker...

• Like Like x 2
  20. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

You should check out the Tradition Basketball forum, Jerzey doesn't care what your background is. If you disagree with him (and he's a huge Lebron fan, so you disagree with him), you are a casual fan and don't have a clue.

21. mrmiller84

mrmiller84 Walk On

Rynoaid I like that flop, but this one is his best performance.

• Like Like x 1
  22. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

i stopped paying attention to Jerzey a long time ago... :D

• Like Like x 1
  23. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

your biased and I'm sure your a Mavs hater.. how's the fishing trip?... You should root for us, at least then you could say you got served by the champs!!!!!

[​IMG]

24. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

25. BDSDIGITAL

You're a front running Lebron lover as well no?