Loving The Site Thinking About Becoming A Paid Subscriber..

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DreSmithJr, Aug 26, 2010.

1. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

Loving The Site Thinking About Becoming A Paid Subscriber..

But I Want to Know All What That Entails?

Benefits?
    Prices?
    Extra Work?
    How it would change my experience here?

Basically If Some1 could talk to me and just lemme know i probally would be down..

i know this stuff is posted on the site.. but i like being answered directly.. so i feel special

=]

lol

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Having a membership gives you the ability to be eligible for a Premier League. That's the biggest perk.

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Dre, it gives you the opportunity to be in the best leagues(Premier) as far as content and activity go.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'll give you a quick run down Dre.

You could have just asked me, I would've told you.

The biggest benefit is the league selection. Don't get me wrong, the Brawl is turning out to be the shit, but alot of these premiere leagues are pretty deep with the members. The two that I am in have guys that go back to last summer. These guys are good on the sticks (right at your level) and will play you straight. You've played me, and I'm a .500 player at best in the premiere leagues. You also don't have to worry about guys getting replaced very often, like what just happened in our league. The turnover is very limited there. Good competition, good dudes, good games. Not that you can't have that in the free leagues but not all of those leagues have the promise ours does.

There are others that you are going to have to look up. I think a bigger pm box, the dope sig images, etc.

Extra Work: Being in one of the higher tiered premiere leagues is a little more work than a free league. You need to add content and be on point with your games and recruiting, but that should be your last problem. You add great content and are definitely on top of yours.

Prices: $12 for the year, $50 for a lifetime membership. I have a lifetime mostly because I donated $20 early last summer before the release of NCAA 10 when there was only like 3 leagues on the whole site so putting up another $30 for a lifetime membership was kinda a no brainer for me. There is a privilege difference that I can't recite for you, but the most notable is a lifetime member can be in however many premiere leagues they want (NCAA and Madden) assuming available spots of course, while a yearly member is limited to one ( I believe). I look at it like this: I play MW2 and I don't hesitate to buy the map packs to enhance the game. The map packs cost like $10. What's the difference? If anything I've enjoyed the premiere benefits more than the map packs from Modern Warfare. Shit, I've spent a few hundred dollars on Rockband songs (literally, I have well over 400 on my gamertag) and still have enjoyed this infinitely more.

But that's just my take.

5. DreSmithJr

ok im sold... thanks bds your right i shud of just asked you. now who do i talk to about becoming a member?

6. BDSDIGITAL

1. Decide if you want the perks that come with being a premier member
    2. Go to your user CP > Paid Subscriptions
    3. Choose either a yearly or lifetime subscription
    4. Pay via Paypal
    5. Enjoy your perks

and that's how its done.

7. BDSDIGITAL

if you are paypal challenged holler at ryno and drifter for a mailing address or whatever they need to make that happen.

But if you are paypal challenged, get unchallenged you know what I mean.

8. DreSmithJr

cool... are their any premier league spots open at the moment??

9. BDSDIGITAL

that's a question for the commish's of those respective leagues.

10. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

11. DreSmithJr

aww man... lol never knew.. i just got in. lol. thats a bet. ima get it send me the link

12. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

No worries dude, go to your forum Control Panel, scroll all the way down, far left bottom. hit
    "paid subscriptions" and then choose the yearly, and it will take you right to paypal and stuff. super straight up.

13. DreSmithJr

ok i purchased the yearly.. im upgrade to lifetime if things continue to go smooth