LSU 14 @ BAMA 24

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jfosh, May 11, 2010.

1. jfosh

jfosh Super

LSU 14 @ BAMA 24

Bama rolled out some soggy conditions to greet the T-1's newest coach.... Coach Mgamcbro and the LSU Tigers played it very tight to the vest but were the victims of 4 turnovers and 2 missed field goals.

With a wet mess on the field the Tigers coughed up the ball twice and delivered 2 interceptions inton the Tide's secondary. Two of these miscues were the dreaded drive stoppers inside the redzone. While the offense sputtered its way to the finish line, they found away to put up 24 points to secure the win.

Mgamcbro has assured me lots of Tigers will be back next season and the excitement in Baton Rouge high!!

GG

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

yeah I looked at the stats, the alabama offense continues to struggle and will have a real test on its hands with that hard-hitting auburn squad. This next one is for a berth in the SEC championship game baby.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Filling in rynos shoes perfectly......doh

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

see, it's not me... it's THE TEAM...!!!

5. mgamcbro

mgamcbro Walk On

it was a very good game couldnt hold on to the ball due to some big hits but the tigers are young and have a good recruiting class coming in so we are pumped!!!

GG!

6. mgamcbro

mgamcbro Walk On

the tailbacks are really good on this team!

7. mgamcbro

mgamcbro Walk On

lol not for long the wins will come!:p