LSU 2010

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by drowsike, Aug 31, 2009.

1. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

LSU 2010

[​IMG]
    LSU 49 Tulane 7

LSU blast Tulane at the super dome.

"We had a good showing of the offense and defense. We were anxious to get our feet wet in this opening game. We need to work on some passing issues with our qbs, so thats what we intend to do in the off-week"..coach drowsike

RB T. Murphy 58 yards 3 tds

2. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

LSU 34 West Virginia 3

[​IMG]

"I felt like we played very well for a big game.We scored every possession. We had the 19 min to their 9 min. West Virginia has some dynimite rb's that we were able to put a stop on and also pressure their qb at the same time..it was a great win for us"

L. Livingston 9 tackles 3 sacks 1 int
    T. Murphy 102 rushing yards 6 rec yards 2 Tds

3. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

LSU 30 Tenn 31
    [​IMG]

"I felt my team played sloppy, 3 turnovers led an Tenn comeback.
    Russel Sheppard however played a great game.. he ran the option offense like it should be ran. we had an 33 yard fg with 3 sec left and our kicker missed it. We had had the ball in overtime with both teams scored, but our kicker missed the xp...OUR KICKER MISSED THE EXRTA POINT!!!!!.. unbelivable tough loss for our team but we are gonna keep our head up and WIN the rest of our games."...coach drowsike

4. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

[​IMG]
    LSU 23 MISS STATE 7

" Sloppy game, we let the bulldogs hold our offense and keep the ball in our qb hands in the option run, which is not what we want....Poor, Poor, Poor, offense on our part. Couldnt get into a passing grove and could not establish the run game like we should have. Defense played excellent, we recived alot of action last night from our star safety..Chad Jones.. We gotta judt do better..Simple"...coach drowsike

Chad Jones 4 tackles 2 tackles for loss (1 int) (1 FF)

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Ugly wins better than pretty losses. Looking forward to our game. Hopefully it will be sometime thsi week.

6. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Most def....i hope to have great battles with U and the gators..it will be fun.

(been practicing like crazy for you and ryty)

7. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

"Good Day...against Vandy.... We ran the ball with force using three different backs today...i gotta chance to see what my number one star freshman could do...he picked up 57 yard avg 7.8 yards a carry. Vandy were putting alot of guys in the box so we were able to make some deep throws with Jefferson (qb) breaking a school record with 5 td passes.. we gonna practice up..pack our bags and head to Gainesville.".....coach drowsike

J.Jefferson 133 5 tds 10-12

8. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Great . . . Lsu is hittin on all cylinders coming into town. Damnit, lol. Hey bud I got a busy weekend so it will prolly be Sunday when we play so look for me that evening.

10. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

aiight im off sat so any time but sunday i wont be able till at least 10:30pm est

11. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

[​IMG]

LSU 34 FLA 21

"We have been preparing hard in practices since the lodt to Tennesse...for these SEC games..studying film and team's tendcies....We knew FLA wanted to use that tight end and we did a great job making them use their other elements of their offense..it was simple what our gameplan was and that was to keep the ball out their hands and limit turnovers..well we accomplish the run game but we didnt on turnovers....our defense was great...chad jones made big plays and our corner eugene made big plays ...im mean the whole unit plays hard every game..im proud...we are gonna keep going"........coach drowsike

T. Murphy 142 rushing yards

12. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Nice victory my man. Hats off

13. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

thanks man..

14. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Wow...big win, Drowsike. Looks like Bama v. LSU is going to be huge this year.

15. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Yessir it is...We are preparing....

16. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

[​IMG]
    LSU comes out on top of Auburn

LSU 10 AUBURN 3

17. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

[​IMG]

LSU 24 ALABAMA 34

" I take full responsiblity for this lost...I just didnt stick to my gameplan on offense...I got behind and made some terrible play calls for us..Alabama has a great defense...those guys are tough..Julio Jones and Mark Ingram are exceptional.. We simply just could not defend both of them..Julio did basically in and everything he wanted to do out there....He had like 2 td for almost 200 something yards...caught every pass throwed his way..even in double coverage..hat off to alabama tough team...now we just have to go out a win for the remaining of the season".......coach drowsike

18. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Good Game, Drow. A few breaks go your way and the game would have turned out differently. The early turnovers and 14 - 0 deficit really hurt.

See you next year in Tuscaloosa (without Julio :()

19. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

good game man...Julio made the difference i had too personally hold him..he was too much