LSU 2011 Scouting Report (3)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Dec 3, 2009.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

LSU 2011 Scouting Report (3)

Offense: LSU
    Defense: 4-3

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Scouting LSU:

Offense: Russell Shephard is the staple of this offense, where he goes the Tigers go. Kids a sophomore freak that's going to be really tough in years to come as he develops other abilities to go along with his 91 speed. LSU also has 3 WRs rated 90+ so it's difficult to key on just one. Thankfully his RBs aren't gamebreakers or this would be one of the best offenses in the nation.

Defense: D-Tackles, D-Tackles, D-Tackles. Say this to yourself every time you get the ball against LSU this season. His DT's are insanely good and will dominate your C and Gs. Running up the middle is tough sledding. His LBs, CBs, and $ come up and support the run well too so getting outside is tough also. His secondary is strong, his CB's will make plays on the ball and he loves to blitz leaving those guys on an island at times. The one weak link is the FS.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Offense: Russell Shepard contain him or just let him beat you, he was 17-24 3 TDs 1 Int and had 73 yards rushing. I think he went out of the game for a couple of plays. mixes it up well between option, pistol and shotgun. I think Tolliver is his favorite WR.

Defense: I dont know if its the line or if LSU defense didnt show up but ran welll off tackle and sweeps. secondary couldnt hold Harry Adams and at most of the time marched down field with a balanced attack