LSU 2015 scouting report

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Apr 13, 2010.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

LSU 2015 scouting report

The tigers come into the year ranked #2 and boast perhaps the best linebacker core in the country. 2 seniors going in the top 10 in the nfl draft in those spots and a strong secondary. On offense, LSU should put up some special numbers with all american mike pennington and all american albert gray on that side of the ball. CJ bass joins the receiving core as a true freshman and looks to make an impact with his 6'5 frame. A red shirt freshman runningback by teh name of foster will take the running duties for the team this season... he's p. good. With a rematch with OSU in death valley this year and Florida on the schedule... the fireworks should be set to fly on an exciting title run.

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I'm calling it now, LSU wins the SEC and plays for the National Title. Pennington very well may win the Heisman. I think it will be a phenomenal year for the Bayou Bengals

3. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Looks like you have all the pieces to make a title run. As the new guy it will be interesting to see how things go down through the season.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Pennington will tear his ACL....mark it down now.