lsu 2015 sumaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

lsu 2015 sumaries

after the tigers lost a tough one to osu, they went to auburn and played a cheesy cpu opponent breaking tackles left and right. in the end the tigers pulled away 42-24 but not after having to deal with some terrible cpu play. Games like this is why i usually just have accelerated clock on all the time vs the cpu, it's all about the user games anyway. Pennington had another big game throwing for over 200 yards and 4 total td's. I'm trying to protect him from getting too good and appearing on heisman lists so i can keep him longer.

2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

LSU beats Georgia in a game where the LSU defense came up strong for the first time since jjloyd was in the dynasty.

A pass that really put a dagger in georgia just before the half just after a 3rd and 17 conversion.

[YOUTUBE]eWWuRyjs2yc[/YOUTUBE]

After being up 35-12, LSU gets a fumble and decides to run it out of bounds instead of going for the score.

[YOUTUBE]ZwAcQpLEZlo[/YOUTUBE]

Final score 35-12, Pennington threw for 2 tds, 1 horrendous pick, and 198 yards.

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

LSu lost to florida 28-23 on some bs. After having a 20-7 lead in the third, linebackers started biting on playaction passes even though florida ran the ball perhaps 3 times the entire game. We had some balls bounce of our hands and into florida receivers for completions and a few rocket catches to deal with as always.

Ohio state was a similar story... up 10 or 13 and then cannot buy a decent play when i need it. Gave up a 93% clip on 3rd down conversions because it's just the way it was. I dont remember anything of the other games i played.

I'm on my second straight bye week so there is the summary. I forgot if i even played anyone else this season.

4. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

LSU beats vandy 52-7. We tried some new things on offense and really should have held vandy to under 150 yards of total offense if they didn't break 3 tackles and rip off a 80 yard run for the only td of the game. The LSU defense looked alot better and pennington had an average game for his already high standards. It was nice to play after 2 straight bye weeks.

5. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

LSU beats tulane 45-0 in a game that was a nice tuneup for the tenn game against noknee next week. Tulane was held to 153 total yards, and 53 total pass yards. Pennington had 5 total tds, and nathan roland had 2 td's and 113 yards on the ground.

6. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

LSU vs Tennessee

LSU wins 30-14 in death valley in rainy defensive dominated game. The Tigers allowed just 2 td's on some pinpoint pass third down conversions. After the game coach shadow was very pleased to see the new defense in action and said that it'll be hard for most any team to stop that kind of an effort from us. Here are some of the highlights.

Pennington throws a gem to breedlove for 71 yards
    [YOUTUBE]4wKkyTA_d2w[/YOUTUBE]

Then he throws another great pass to leroy johnson for a td
    [YOUTUBE]xC-t9ZS9Xa0[/YOUTUBE]

And finally LSU caps this one off by intercepting a pass intended to roberts in the endzone to secure the win.
    [YOUTUBE]TJ20Q5SI434[/YOUTUBE]

LSU awaits Florida in the title game yet again.

7. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

LSU beats ole miss quite handily, mike pennington throws for 498 yards, 7 td's, and 1 rushing td from him. The defense only allowed one super long run where 3 broken tackles happened for a td. Another strong performance.

8. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Highlights from the game where pennington threw for 8 td's, 514 yards and set a school record in a 59-10 win for lsu.

[YOUTUBE]fY3lCFFSIik[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]EVeM7sEUrN0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]yw4Iz3xzY5I[/YOUTUBE]

9. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

LSU goes into Rutgers and wins big 38-0. This was complete domination in every facet, as rutgers could barely get first downs let alone points. Pennington threw 5 td's and 350 yards in the first half before getting pulled for dean in the second half. He managed to hit 40 td's on the season and was 4 yards shy of 3500 yards passing for his freshman season. Tempus Fugit.

10. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

LSU meets Florida in the SEC title game yet again looking for some revenge and vindication. Here are the highlights.

LSU jumped out to a 21 point lead in the first quarter with some great defensive plays.

[YOUTUBE]pixJ6EEePRo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]3iSCssxsRxo[/YOUTUBE]

Then, Pennington just before the half sees daylight and decides to scramble for a huge td.

[YOUTUBE]UcFTbnK0J7c[/YOUTUBE]

Pennington throws a bomb to breedlove who makes it 50 yards downfield.

[YOUTUBE]vf3Q8qmZ74Q[/YOUTUBE]

Then Pennington again showing his amazing skill throws it to Nathan Roland for another 50 yards.

[YOUTUBE]pcU70mZEjNs[/YOUTUBE]

LSU took a knee on the florida 1 near the end of the game to not run up the score. Final score 47-21... pennington with 237 yards and 3 tds, the story of this game was the defense though. Amazing job. LSU now finds itself in the sugar bowl facing the one and only JCA and his Miami hurricane team.

11. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

LSU faces Miami in the Sugar Bowl and jumps out to a 21-0 halftime lead. The canes would fight back to 28-14 in the 2nd half but come up short as the LSU defense held. 31-14 was the final score in a capping of a very good season.

Pennington to gray for a 38 yard td pass to open the game
    [YOUTUBE]nw3azLcJg4g[/YOUTUBE]

27 yard Johnson td rush to make it 21-0
    [YOUTUBE]aaTJo96L6Es[/YOUTUBE]

What a year for the freshman phenom, breaking the td record in a season for LSU and putting up over 3500 yards in the air.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.