LSU @ Alabama

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by OsirisMonster, Nov 16, 2010.

1. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Game will be upon us after the advance.

This is a huge game. Many are refering to it as the SEC Title game.

Can LSU hold off an outstanding Bama team looking to avenger earlier losses in the season?

Tomorrow night and Friday/Saturday work for me. Thursday I'm likely out.

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

This will definately be an epic game. Im can be available bout anytime. We can get it in tomorrow if ya want to. Im good with anytime as long as we start before 8pm cst.

3. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

That should work as long as my wife doesn't have any surprise plans for me. If she does then Friday it will be.

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Hopefully we can get this played wednesday because i have my son this weekend and he will most likely take over the ps3. So "Hopefully" we can get it in on Wednesday :D

5. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

I might not be able to play before 8 CST tonight (which is 6 my time.) My three month old is causing my wife to loose her mind right now and I imagine I'll be taking over kid watching when I get home from work until she goes to sleep at 9. I could play later tonight but that wouldn't likely be until 9 PST (11 CST.) If we can't hook up then we might have to wait until Friday to play. There is also a slight chance my Thursday plans will get cancelled and I'll be able to play.

6. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Im available all day thursday since its my day off. Friday i will be available but dunno what times because i have my boy this weekend. Saturday my times will vary as well. Im sure we will get a time hammered out

7. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

SEC title game? That's in Atlanta, a date with the Gators with my win over S. Carolina last night... I'll be playing the winner.

and on a serious note: Good luck to both of you

8. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Should be a great game. Hopefully i can pull out the victory and get a rematch with the gators on the big stage ;)

9. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Sabo, I should be good to play tonight. I get home around 7:30 CST and can likly play 8 CST or later. Lets see if we can get this game played tonight :)

10. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Ok bro shoot me a text a lil before ur ready so I can be sure to be on

11. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Hey bro it may be 9pm cst before i can play tonight. My kid is wanting to go watch a local high school football game that starts at 730. He's 10 so he wont want to stay too long but you can still text me and i can give ya an update on the time.

Bottom line is we will get it played tonight ;)

12. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

I am home. Text me when home.