LSU @ FSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

LSU @ FSU

LSU's front seven and offensive line dominated the trenches in this one as the Tigers went on the road and shut out the Seminoles 31-0. The key play of the game was at the end of the first half as FSU tried one last play to get into field goal range but the ball was intercepted and taken down the sideline to give LSU a 21-0 halftime lead. This allowed the Bayou Bengals to pin their ears back in the second half forcing FSU quarterback Ponder into several quick decisions.
    With both Tennessee and Alabama playing big out of conference games this week the SEC looks to make an early statement of dominance in the OFFL East.

2. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

I got schooled hardcore in this game. FSU was dominated in every aspect of the game. Even when a WR managed to get open (and this was few and far between) Ponder couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat! One big play when FSU was down 14-0 a WR was free deep down the sideline and could have walked backwards for a TD Ponder threw the ball over his head and out of bounds by 15 yards. Hats of to LSU who played a superior game

3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Good win to you too Cole, looking like a good SEC this year...

4. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Wow, nice start to the season for LSU. I read that and wanted to say something about "Don't sleep on ND", but then I thought about it and realized that I don't believe it so not going to try to convince anyone else of it either.