LSU - Game Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by xXPHACTR, Aug 28, 2010.

1. xXPHACTR

xXPHACTR Banned

LSU - Game Summaries

Just fixed up my board and did a SS of the FCS game.

FCS 0
    LSU 76

2. xXPHACTR

xXPHACTR Banned

LSU Recruiting

:4stars: MLB (#3) Jason Tidwell 6'0 234 lbs Destrehan, LA Jason will probably come in and RS his first season at LSU. He has great speed and pursuit abilities for a MLB. He will not shy away from laying a big hit on a HB or QB. He has good strength but will need to work on his power moves to get off blocks at the college level.

:4stars: OLB (#13) Ken Oliver 6'2 207 lbs Zachary, LA Ken looks like the real deal at OLB. His speed, tackling, pursuit and coverage skills should get him on the field early and often at LSU.

3. xXPHACTR

xXPHACTR Banned

Week 3
    Stanford - King Ceps 11 - 24
    LSU - xXPHACTR - 28

Wow what a game! This was easily the most pathetic I have ever seen my defense play. But I was still able to pull this one out in the end. Not a single guy wanted to cover anyone the majority of the game. Guys were wide open time after time. Every time my team got back in it Stanford had a quick answer. Both teams had huge plays in the passing game but LSU was able to run and pass which made a huge difference. Stanford turned the ball over 4 times and you won't win many games doing that. LSU was able to keep turnovers under control and only had 1. Jordan Jefferson passed for 206 yards 1 TD and 1 INT. Steven Ridley rushed for 119 yards and 2 TD. Morris Claiborne, Ryan Baker and Cragi Loston all had INT's. Morris Claiborne returned his for a TD. Justin Maclin lead the team with 6 solo tackles and a huge forced fumble.

4. xXPHACTR

xXPHACTR Banned

Week 4

LSU 24
    WVU 3

This game was over after the second quarter. West Virginia kept it close in the first quarter taking a 0-3 lead into the second. But 3 quick touchdowns in the second quarter was just to much for the Mountaineers to recover from. LSU tacked on a FG in the 4th quarter to win in easy fashion. Not the most explosive offensive day but managed to get 324 yards of total offense. The LSU defense played much better than last weeks game only giving up 198 yards of total offense. Justin Maclin lead the team with 7 tackles all solo and 1 forced fumble. Jarrett Fobbs had two tackles and a INT. Ryan Baker had 1 tackles and 1 INT that he returned for a touchdown.

Next week we travel to Mississippi State in a tuneup game for the Gators.

5. xXPHACTR

xXPHACTR Banned

Week 5
    LSU 28
    Mississippi State 0

This game was extremely frustration even with the score being the way it was. We started out turning the ball over on our first two offensive drives. Both drives were going great until the defense made superman INT's out of the blue.

Then the phantom offensive holding calls started coming anytime I had a good/great play. I had one run that I broke and the flag was thrown went I was 1 step away from the end zone. Why in the world would the offensive lineman be holding a guy 40 yards behind me when no defending is around me is insane.

Jordan Jefferson went 13-20 224 yards 3 TD 2 INT. Steven Ridley rushed 15 times for 132 yards and 1 TD. Chris Tolliver was the leading target for Jordan Jefferson catching 5 passes for 70 yards. Kadron Boone had 3 receptions for 76 yards and 2 TD. Rueben Randle added 2 receptions for 36 yards and 1 TD. Ryan Baker lead the team with 8 solo tackles 3 of those for a loss.

On the recruiting front we hit advisory help with many players this week. Andrew Burks had a plus 1042 for this week. Hopefully that will be enough to pass up Texas for his commitment.

Next up is a extremely tough user game against those Gators.