LSU PRESSER

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

LSU PRESSER

[​IMG]

Can you comment on your season so far to this point?

Is your defense underrated and who leads that unit?

Who are your go to guys on offense?

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I was pleased with our performance aginst TCU. We played very well in all 3 phases and really executed our gameplan. Auburn though, I just dont know. We punched in the mouth and never responded. We let them whip us play after play. Our team has alot of upperclassmen and I just didnt expect us to respond in that way.

We corrected a few things during our off week and have strung together pretty good games against Miss St and UGA. We have a National Tiltle caliber team, I just dont know if we got the schedule. I mean, #1 Florida next week, defending BCS champ Alabama down the road, possible a rematch against Florida in the SEC champ game, then the BCS title game? Are you serious?

Defensively, I cant point to one specific player. When our offense doeant turn the ball over and leave then in bad situations, not many teams are gonna beat us. Its so hard to drive 80, 75, 70 yards on these kids.

3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Offensivley it all starts with Causey. He's been a horse. Once he gets the D kreeping up, thats when its Means turn. He's averaging about 20 or 25yds a catch and is extremely dangerous in the return game as well.