LSU Pressers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JDBattleMC, Jul 20, 2010.

1. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

LSU Pressers

[​IMG]

Hi there. I'll be taking over LSU. I look forward to being in the dynasty as I love SEC football. It's BEST to hit me up on AIM, Im on 24 hours a day, and I'm available to play nights and afternoons. I wish you all luck against me, and geaux Tigers!

I'm a CU buffs fan who has always watched with envy over the culture of college football that is pervasive in the south. I guess its because they didnt have the world champion Denver Broncos to root for while growing up, who knows? I'm 31, Im in law school in Chicago and I love dynasties. I love recruiting, I love the idea of building (or in LSU's case, maintaining) a program to fit the mental image that I have for it. I really am looking forward to getting to know you guys.

PSN:SayH1ToYourMom
    AIM: Laxinthe303

2. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Welcome to socom my man

3. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

welcome.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Welcome...

5. JDBattleMC

Oh you and your ellipses...

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Coach tough loss to WVU, what went wrong in this game?

Good thing is you still control your own destiny in the SEC despite the two tough losses. How big is this Tennessee game?

Tennesee has been decent despite the coaching turnover, game plan for the Vols?

How is recruiting going in the Bayou?

7. JDBattleMC

We came out firing, and the Mountaineers were there with us every step. We had no answer for their option. Noel Devine is the best back in the country and he showed it. They ran us inside, they ran us outside, and we had no answer for it. This was the kind of game where whoever had the ball last was going to win, and unfortunately for us West Virginia had the ball last for two possessions in a row.

This Tennessee game is huge for us for a couple of reasons. First off, if we win we will be 2-0 in SEC play. Secondly, there are four fantastic student-athletes coming to baton rouge to watch us battle the Volunteers. I feel like if we can show them the kind of performance that they are expecting from a team like LSU, and impress upon them the kind of program that we're building, that it will go a long way to impressing these young men.

Our game plan is the same every game, we're gonna try and put more points on the board than the other guy. We're looking to continue leading the country in passing attack, and hoping to exploit mismatches on the field. LSU is deep at receiver, and the Tolliver brothers are going to be catching what Jefferson is slinging.

It's going real well. Like I said before, we have four nice young men coming to visit us this week, and we're hoping to solidify a top 10 recruiting class this year to continue what we've been building on.