Lsu (tbone) vs UNC (drowslike)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Jul 18, 2010.

?

Who wins

1. Lsu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Unc

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lsu (tbone) vs UNC (drowslike)

This is the first user vs user game of the season and im going to be taking the upset right off the bat. I think Unc will pull this one out in the end winning 27-24. Unc will kick a go ahead Field Goal with around 1:50 to go and Lsu will get stopped on 4th down to seal the victory of UNC.

Keys to the game for Unc is keeping the ball out of Shepards hands. Unc wont shut him down but the main things is holding them from the big plays and i think Unc can handle that. They will take the underdog role and run with it. Also Yates will have to be consistent and not make the big mistake. One big mistake could turn this game around and possibly put it out of reach

Keys for the game for Lsu is simple pressure pressure pressure. Yates is liable to get happy feet and make that mistake needed if they continue to pressure him. They have the team speed to control the big play and as long as they tackle and stay in the right place they are capable of controlling this game start to finish. On offense they have to find ways to get Sheppard the ball. Wether from behind center or in the Wideout role. A couple big plays from him and this game could get ugly quick.

Xfactor in this one is going to be the UNC offense if they can control the ball and the clock they should be setup fine for the upset.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah I agree... that UNC defense is tough

UNC 27 LSU 17

3. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

17-10 UNC. Both offenses suck but I see the Heels D scoring a td.

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

SEC owns the ACC

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Fixed your quote for you, I know you meant that in past tense because the "new" ACC is ready to dominate the college football landscape:monkeybutt: