LSU user v user postgame conversations

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fordtuff504, Mar 2, 2010.

1. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

LSU user v user postgame conversations

Tigers run thru Dawgs and win 52-28
    [​IMG]

OMG, my defense sucks, as well as my QB skills, not sure how i won that one..... oh yeah, it was because of our heisman candidate
    [​IMG]
    Morris Claiborne!!!!!!

rec td and a missed fg tdthis guy is a monster on saturdays!!!

[YOUTUBE]gLj3VGwCdPk[/YOUTUBE]

that was possibly the play of the year!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

good game..it was closer than the score..im bout to put madden down it get back dedicated to this dynasty

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

What was the final?

4. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

LSU 24 MSU 27

my tigers just couldn't "click" on the road, it was a tight game until the end. i never felt as if i was in control throughout the entire game, RTP kept my team offbalanced (on both sides) he came in with a gameplan and i couldnt force his hand. RTP had me right where he wanted me the whole game which was keep it close with no mistakes (he had 0 i had few but all were costly). well i have both newcommers back-to-back, just finished my practice game v. VT(sorry about the score lol) now im preping for my UF game

5. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

Tigers out 'chomp the gators 42-10, errrr i mean 27-10????
    [​IMG]

ok, im not sure what was up with the stats/final score that is showing now but here's a recap of the game that coach fsu and i played, things just got outta hand a little bit early so most of the fireworks were in the first half, that tiger defense have bounced back after that loss to MSU, rs freshman olb #26 had a great game rushing the passer and in pass coverage on offense,our running game was on point as well,

[​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]tnhcPTbbpI8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]jiq4worLcM8[/YOUTUBE]

i think Morris Claiborne got this heisman in the bag

6. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Im am sick of Claiborne!..lol

7. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

lol, dont feel too bad, we just lost to the gamecocks, claiborne was a non factor, except for a 50+yard screen lol, i'll have the recap up shortly

8. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

LSU 24 USC 31

i always wondered why they called themselves "Gamecocks" well coach bigsmooth just made me understand why. man my Tigers just can't win on the road this year, and this loss will hurt my recruiting as well as i am now 2-2 in conference games, i was able to tie it late but my sorry no discipline defense just wanted to stay on the field all game as they just couldn't get those "Cocks" off of the field, but it came down to this play that maybe could have swung the game in our favor, but as the score indicates, we didn't capitalize(n)

[YOUTUBE]vPxMp5_sl7k[/YOUTUBE]
    man i was sick!!!

oh and morris claiborne wasn't a factor except for this one play....

[YOUTUBE]UolJCnL0-Dg[/YOUTUBE]
    we may not be going to the NC game but this guy will be leaving NY with a heisman trophy!!!

9. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

What a game... Look out for Al Carey in the future...

This kids got alligator blood! 5 straight games down to the wire and it seems like he's finally figured out "the secret"...

What a game huh Ford?

10. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

LSU proves to be the real tigers as they slip passed the AU tigers 31-24

[​IMG]

Garrett was bombing it all over the field in this barn burner, a game that the heisman hopeful Morris Claiborne was completely derailed as he didn't make it into the endzone at all!!! not even a glimpse!
    [​IMG]
    thank god this is a team sport as other guys were able t step up, my defense kept us in the game and made stops when we needed to, now how we managed to sack Rollison 8 times 4 times by one player now when u can pressure a guy like that he gets a lil shaky and lacks his clutch gene then u see this
    [youtube]kZsJLrIutvY[/youtube]
    [YOUTUBE]u6pxnYCYZ5Q[/YOUTUBE]
    [​IMG]

11. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

What a HORRIBLE throw by a 93 overall QB.

12. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

and claiborne is still leading the heisman race. unbelievable

13. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

lol. morris claiborne is still leading the heisman race!

14. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

LSU 17 OM 20

[​IMG]
    why cant we win on the road this year????????

ah well ok, here it goes, dispite throwing more picks than touchdowns(5ints) amd our defense not getting any sacks(came close multiple times) my tigers had to deal with the snow!!! and im not talkin' sleet either, im talkin' Canadian snow!!! i was like wtf! lol, but all jokes aside, i couldn't do jack against jd, i threw too many picks as i have been doing all season on the road, the OM defense was super hungry, im sure they took this game personal because they were playing with a vengence from the first kickoff!!!
    my only td's came from our heisman candidate Morris Claiborne(1 rushing, 1 kr) besides that, our defense kept us in the game and allowed us to have a somewhat respectable outcome, but all in all we were no match for them rebs' we were outclassed and out coached(n)

LSU was fired up after the half,
    [youtube]C9QagfCDwyM[/youtube]
    but OM's defense was able to piss on that fire once Garrett took the field(n)
    [​IMG]

15. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

LSU 45 ARK 10

SENIOR DAY!!!!
    awww man, we knew comming into this one that the razorbacks was having a bum year especially against conference opponents, long story short, this one was over in the first quarter, second half belong to my sr fullback who almost rushed for 100 yards and my sr qb who found himself taking knees in the 3rd qtr 'til the end of the game. morris claiborne was superman as he fed off of the home crowd. he had both a rushing td and rec td in the first half, also a kr td in the second half, needless to say he had a sr day to remember,

[youtube]ycL2B_M8JZQ[/youtube]
    [youtube]pkXl-E_7cyM[/youtube]