LSU vs. AUBURN-NATIONAL TITLE IMPLICATIONS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Stiffysix, Nov 12, 2011.

?

WHO WILL WIN THE GAME?

1. THE ROOKIE COACH OF LSU

42.9%
  2. THE VETERAN COACH OF AUBURN

57.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

ScreenHunter_03 Nov. 12 21.04.gif ScreenHunter_05 Nov. 12 21.08.gif

BIG GAME IN WEEK 10 IS THE AUBURN-LSU MATCH-UP IN WHICH SHOULD BE A GREAT CLASSIC. YOU HAVE THE VETERAN COACH FRED WHO IS BACK TO BACK NATIONAL CHAMPS AGAINST THE ROOKIE WHO HAS ALOT TO PROVE. THIS GAME WILL DECIDE WHO WINS THE SEC WEST AND MANY THINK WHO WILL BE IN THE BCS CHAMPIONSHIP. WHEN COMPARING THE TWO TEAMS THEY BOTH LIKE TO POUND THE BALL, AND LIVE OR DIE ON TURNOVER DIFERENTAL. WHEN YOU LOOK AT THESE TEAMS STATS AUBURN HAS THE #1 DEFENSE AND LSU HAS THE #1 OFFENSE. WHICH WILL PREVEL ON THE PLAINS?!!!!!!!

2. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Have to go with Fred here. LSU might be good and should have a good team but Fred hasn't lost since our first season and I've gotta side with that.

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Well let me say this I am going with Auburn but I do know this I know Stiffysix in real life and he is a solid player we have played games where i blow him out and some where he blows me out. This game will be a classic for sure. Bad thing is Stiffy is a dye hard Auburn fan in real life so I know its not going to hurt his feelings to take this whupin like a man!!!!!.

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

5. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

6. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Its time for the Stiffy to ramp it up....walk his talk....in this game, he can and will....Coach Fred has been getting a little comfortable...easy schedule...word is he has been eating a lot of doughnuts...instead of working on his game plan..

LSU 31-27 AUB!.....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1