LSU vs Texas Tech

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JDBattleMC, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

LSU vs Texas Tech

Are you still without internet? If not, when do you think we might get this played?

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I got internet now but i play TCU this week so i am confused

3. JDBattleMC

You were the last to play, so I am trying to plan for our game this week in real life, not in the in game week. Now that you have played TCU, we will advance, and then this week in real life, and this week in game life we will play.

When would you like to play our game? Friday night? Saturday during the day? Saturday night is a no go, or Sunday day/night?

4. JDBattleMC

So we are advancing today at 4pm EST. Im available ALL day and night tomorrow, all day saturday, all day and night Sunday.

5. NDCOLTS1979

Friday night is fine. Glad to see we have a smart ass. I have been without internet and have 5 dynasty and 2 madden so i am not looking at weeks ahead. In real life i have 3 kids a job and go to school so smart ass i dont look ahead

6. JDBattleMC

Im looking forward to making your whooping quick so you can spend time with your kids. When they ask why daddies crying, you can tell them *I* am responsible for making them have two mommies.

You just tell me what time and time zone, and I'll be there with a box of tissues and a big strong hug for you afterwards.

7. NDCOLTS1979

central. i could really care less about an ass whooping. I have a real life and ncaa dont affect that dipshit

8. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Now play nice fellas!!(y)

9. JDBattleMC

This is all I have. Which is why I was looking ahead. I have been writing your name in pen all over my body since I saw your name on the schedule. Tomorrow, at sundown, I will sacrifice a live chicken while I chant your name. I shall then proceed to put on eyeblack, put on licensed NCAA shoulder pads and a custom LSU jersey I had made, turn my stereo up to 10, put on some Liberace, and then sit down to my shrine to NCAA to play you in what I will call ritual battle.

7pm Central time work ok, boss?

10. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

lol i approve of this post(y)

11. NDCOLTS1979

yep should be ok.

12. JDBattleMC

I need to move this game earlier, was 7pm bordering on too late, or too early? Because I can play MUCH earlier, or during the day on Saturday?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.