LSU year 2 scouting report

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Aug 30, 2009.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

LSU year 2 scouting report

LSU comes into this year with a wealth of young talent. There are only 10 seniors on the team as coach shadow works on improving the anemic offense from last season.

Power football will be incorporated into the playcalling and with the legs of jefferson, we should be a force to be reckoned with.

2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

A change for week two... murphy was a very good halfback in the offense in week 1, but red shirt freshmen micheal ford will get a chance to prove himself in week 2. In practice he's been explosive out of the backfield and the coaches say his promise could put LSU over the top in the SEC title race.

3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Be on the lookout shadow... Vandys coming for that SEC title!!

4. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Im very interested to see the outcome of your game against Vandy this week, it's got the makings of a great 1. I know im glad i dont have to take on your Bayou Bengals this year, too much speed for me to contend with. And also you seem to be getting my recruits lol, you prolly got the #1 QB locked up and you snagged that 5-star CB Williams outta Cali.

5. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Yeah hood it's a serious shame that we have that recruit limit on 5 star guys (that i'm protesting haha), i'd have 4-5 others locked up easy

6. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Please sucka, without those recruiting rules I'd have all your players.

7. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

haha sure, last year i didn't go after any 5 star recruits ( still learning the recruiting process) but this year i've caught on. You are the lucky one with this recruiting cap because no one would wanna go to notre lame (good one there) when given the option between Indiana and the breezy coastal Louisiana ;)