Lucky Dayz: You Pick 'Em

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jul 26, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Lucky Dayz: You Pick 'Em

Just a had a flash of genius strike me. I seen Greg (NDColts) putting up a 'You Pick 'Em' thread and was getting some attention but not tons. So, with permission from Diddy(take that, take that), we've decided to put a lil' wager on the line. Now at the moment we have a 70 scholarship limit. But using ND's content we will give the winner an extra recruit, so he'll be able to recruit to 71 and cut the player of his choice. Only one thing about this extra recruit.... it cannot be carried over to the next season. You get one shot or "gambling" the opportunity away. Any recruit, any caliber. Some of us would love to replace someone currently on the roster or that 2 star we had to grab right now:D. Gentlemen Welcome To Vegas!!!

[​IMG]

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    User Correct Picks Wrong As Hell Picks
    sdid22 - -
    onaradio34 - -
    spliff - -
    JerzeyReign - -
    JDMCBattle - -
    NDColts1979 - -
    Dean - -
    DrunkenSoldier - -
    Droweezy - -
    PlayMaker - -
    Luda(THB) - -
    fsuprime - -

And Remember What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas

Funny Pic of the Day:

[​IMG]

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

so are we picking any game, user games, or a set of games that you pick for us to decide on.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Whatever game ND Highlights will be our game. I'll post the matchup and you guys vote on it in his thread. Every so often I'll throw in a bonus game from a small conference

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

We're gonna try this at the beginning of next season, so me and ND get on the same page and everyone will have a fair shot... may add point spreads but its been so long since I was Pete Rose'n it I have to get a refresher, lol.

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yeah i can do point spreads i am very much into the betting on sports scene lol