LUV's roster with ratings edit, equipment, appearance, and gameplay findings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Wookie48, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wookie48

Wookie48 Walk On

LUV's roster with ratings edit, equipment, appearance, and gameplay findings

For those who know me I am a very in depth oriented player who likes to play this game and actually feel like its satudays I am looking at. I know for some as you look at this roster set, you will fell like some ratings are inflated. Please keep the following in mind as you look them over:

1. All ratings are done with gameplay, performances, and several resources confirming what the player can do.

2. Sometimes, well...I should say every time in EA's case, the roster guy is a complete knowing nothing weirdo and makes it to were general ratings have waaaaay more affect than they should. IE AWR, speed and agility, injury slider, and other stuff. I mean, a reciever I condider mediocre is a guy who can run...say 89 speed, 88 ag, and 95 ACC, catches OK 82, SPC 75, TRC 80, and maybe runs routes at an 85, and since he is about 6'2 205 he jumps say at an 87. Well I would say at best this sounds like am 86 or 87 receiver, but EA would ring this dude up as a 92. Trust me, the ratings will play out like they should.

3. I accuratley ranked players where they are in just about all the boards you could possibly have. Also with the coach slider you can find in the OS forums, in dyansty, players and stats play out nicely.

4. I did speed ratings for just about everybody. What I did was take donny moore's concept and applied it here which I liked. For example, a 4.6 40 guy would run somewhere between an 86 to 87 speed with ACC at 93 to 95.

All transfers and depth charts are up ot date as far as I can tell. You might find some of the smaller schools not 100% but they are dang close.

***The only way to play this game with complete realistic results and realistic gameplay is with AA difficulty, slow, 25 speed threshhold. The only sliders I touched where CPU run block 70, CPU accuracy 40, CPU cover 70, and CPU FG power 25. Human Rush D 25, QB accuracy 40, tackle 45, and FG power 25. This about plays a very nice game of football.

The rosters are in my locker under the following ID: Wookie48

SPECIAL TEAMS

OK so its not the end all be all, but I found a waaaaay better way to do punt returns where you actually have a chance on a case by case basis. Anyways when you do a punt return, audible your coverage to a simple man....thats it. Dont ask me why but I have had waay better returns when doing this. What happens is (besides the stinkin WHOLE line jumping for whatever reason when the punter punts!!! Grrrrrrrr) the CB mans his guy for all of 3-5 yards and then lets him go and proceeds to walk!!!! This makes him mirror the dude longer as well as the rest of the team mirrors their guy longer. Stupid I know but hey it works.

2. Wookie48

Wookie48 Walk On

I would appreciate it if someone would post this in the OS forums. LUV...brotha thanks a ton for this. I know some are not a fan of rating adjustment, but for me, when I redo the ratings, its changes the whole expeirience of the game and for me, its like I made a completely different game. Hope all enjoy...

3. shakenbake_4life

shakenbake_4life Walk On

Do you plan on keeping these updated? im going to check em out when i get off work.

4. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

I dont condone anyone taking my latest download and changing some ratings around and offering it as theirs....If you would have asked me first, the answer would have been the same....I put alot of work into these things.....and when I already have others taking my work and selling it for their own profit and claiming it as their own, I just cant allow it to happen....I make it a policy of never letting anyone base their roster off of mine......I never compete when it comes to rosters, I just try to make the most extensive, realistic roster possible...but when someone uses my roster as a base, its like i'm competing with myself....and when I have been working on these things for over 2 months and am continuing to update daily it doesnt make alot of sense.....I happen to like Wookie Personally...so this is in no way a diss on him...just my official statement on anyone using my Roster as a base.....Its a no no with me

5. GoAztecs

GoAztecs Walk On

I do have to say I was definitely confused by this post yesterday, started to wonder if the roster project was over or something. It is amazing how someone can take a roster base, make a couple changes, and claim it as their own

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.