Luvtotha9s official statement

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by luvtotha9s, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

Luvtotha9s official statement

ok...seems like I have to make an official announcement here...since I've just had two Traditionfootball members trying to pimp my rosters and give them up to the community as their own...I do not condone anyone using my rosters as base for their own rosters.....it's not cool with me in any way....if you want to edit them for your own use....of course do so...but when you offer them to the community as your own(even if you state that you based your rosters of mine) IT's so not cool with me....It's easy to edit after i have put over 2 months of work into these rosters.....and that it has been two members of Tradition, who I thought were cool cats....it hurts man....Never under any circumstance will I ever condone anyone using my rosters as a base for their own rosters.....Never...Never!!! Especially since I constantly update my rosters.....I never threw a brick at the Empire State building and claimed I built it...so dont slap some edits on my rosters and offer them up as yours.....no no way...uh uh...forget it! Thanks

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

If I hear of anyone else doing this, you will be dealt with accordingly. Luv's put in too much time and effort to deal with plagiarism of this kind. We are a respectful community, his roster project is included.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah luv, you shouldn't even have to state this.... Sheesh.

4. GoAztecs

GoAztecs Walk On

I have seen this as well Luv and it just isn't right. The same thing happened to me at OS with anything I did, whether it be rosters, spreadsheets with transfers, etc. People just take it, rename it to theirs, and run with it. I am sorry that it comes to this. You put a lot of effort into these rosters and for them to make a few changes and say it is their own is just wrong. This is my first year having a PS3 and your rosters are great. Of course anyone could take a base roster and make it how they want, but this forum was a great way for people to assist you with information and make ONE good roster rather than 60 versions of one person's work. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see your work after Version 2 is completed this weekend, and begin my dynasty.

5. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

what gamertag do we download these rosters from? *feels a FACEPALM* coming with the answer to this lol

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

right now only for PS3 Dre but we are working on a way to transfer them.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That's messed up... For my offsite league I simply say I'm using luvtotha9s roster set... that's too easy... I don't agree if someone claims your shit but if they rerate and give you credit for the roster set you gotta take it on the chin.... I went through the same thing with my 0 threshold slider set... After I posted my set almost 5-10 other guys tweaked my set and called it their own... they don't see the 5-10 notebook pages of stats or the 5-10 games per tweak it took me to get those.... 10,000+ views, numerous sets after mine but NOT ONE guy credited me... shit kind of hurts because I put alot of work into it just like you did but it comes with the territory unfortunately.

Keep your head up

8. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

I'm not taking anything on the chin Jerz....sliders and Rosters are like apples and oranges...Over two months of work, over 700 hours...to have someone download my set and then make changes and claim them as their own...even if they give me credit isnt cool...and will never be tolorated by me....I work too hard on this shit to have someone try to use my rosters as a base for their own set....and then claim its better than mine....like Ocho Cinco says....child pleaze!!!

9. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I think you mean "pass the veal".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.