LV 12 Member Responsibilites

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Jul 23, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

In LV 11 I let many of the things I'm about to discuss slide because I had the time to deal with it. With the new features & my busy schedule I won't have time to run around policing these things so I'll be very cut-throat, if you will, with what I discuss below.

All members are REQUIRED and EXPECTED to meet the guidelines below. Failure to do so can put any member at risk of being removed and dismissed from the OD. Member removal will ultimately be my decision.

LEGENDARY VETERANS MEMBER EXPECTATIONS & GUIDELINES
    • Actively participate & communicate within the forums.
    • Game scheduling is to be done with opponents soon after advance, and done via forums.
    • Members are expected to post a game summary for every game they play besides user losses.
    • Problems, conflicts, etc. are to be directed to me, privately, via PMs.
    • Users are expected to complete their games within the 48 hour advance max, barring extreme circumstances or notification of conflict to the commissioner upon advancing.
    • Sportsmanship, sim-style play, and friendly competitiveness are to be demonstrated at all times.
    • Independent content is not required, but encouraged.
    • All rules are to be read, understood, and followed. This is the responsibility of all members.
    • Joking, sarcasm, etc. are allowed but respect of fellow members should be a constant.
    I'm going to make the system very simple. If I a member is failing to follow any of the above guidelines, you will receive ONE warning via PM. If the behavior continues (or doesn't change) you will simply be removed.

This thread was created, as I mentioned above, because I will not have the time to deal with some of the stuff I had time to in the past. Based on the members we have, none of this should be a problem. Excited to get LV12 going! :)

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

If you want I can set up a Google Doc that people can post their recruits that committed to them. I just need to talk to someone in the E to figure out how that was set up

3. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

My laptop is finally getting repaired so I don't have a computer this weekend! So many things I was working on or want to work on for this league right now but have to wait.

Expect greatness from this years league!

4. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Where you want me coach

5. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Que?