LV '13 Carousel - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, May 13, 2012.

?

Should we implement Coaching Carousel for LV '13?

Poll closed May 20, 2012.
  1. Yes

42.9%
  2. No

57.1%
  1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

If no CC, I'd vote to combine the ACC and SEC into a superconference. It would enable a lot of people to get teams they like...and all the in state rivalries would be epic

If it does pass, I say draft SEC/ACC alma maters and replicate this super conference.

3. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

No to CC, tried that in my online dynasty, no matter how shitty the college I wanted played they just kept rehiring the old coach. I want to start out with the college I went to and stay there. GO TEXAS A & M AGGIES

4. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

If we have to start out with certain star level college, we should be able to choose which and not be stuck in crappy conference like PAC-12. make it into super conference like your talking about, I think splitting into 2 would make for more Chances of bowl games for the users.
    We don't all have to be in same conference. I at least want a Texas team.

5. I Peench

You'd get A&M with my proposed SEC super conference (mixing some ACC schools in that make sense)

6. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Im not a fan of changing conferences. I say we pic a conference and roll with it. I like the big East or the ACC. It just isnt fair to the guys in the SEC who get kentucky or ole miss.

The Big 12 has the same issue with Texas Tech And Kansas , KSU

While the big east has Uconn and Rutgers those programs arent to far behind the USF and TCU programs

The ACC has Duke and Virginia. Which are far behind VT, Mia, FSU.

My opinion big East will allow for less turnover as the teams should stay evenly matched with a decent recruiter thoughout the whole show. Right now you are constantly replacing the same teams ASU ARI and WSU all which are low programs and have done a bad job of recruting. Tough to play Cal, Ore, USC when you have half the talent in my opinion. Id rather see coach skill win than far superior teams beating users who stand no chance.

Just my opinion

7. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I don't want to do Big East here, since we are doing that in Orange Crush. I voted no for CC because it's a pain we are doing it in my other OD and I don't like it. I do like Peench's idea though it's perfect in my opinion.

8. IrishBearcat

CC sounds good in theory, I wish I would've been part of a league that used it long enough to really test it. It's a higher risk/reward IMO. We know if we do our regular 1 conference setup it will be very solid.

Need some more votes, first to 7 wins!

9. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Yea I can see that. My big thing is im not a fan of taking super powered programs. Makes everything else way easy. I would rather see coaching and skill win games then programs with redic talent. As all the coaches here seem even.

10. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Ask Wymneaver I think thats his name they have been rocking it since season 1there over at the 4th Horseman.

11. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

If we have 12 users, I don't see why 2 conferences wouldn't work, would still be very competitive. If everyone can't agree to one conference, and would have enough teams to pick from.

12. I Peench

Did you vote on CC?

13. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

First reply was NO to CC

14. IrishBearcat

I checked out the BCS Blowup and they said they stopped using CC because it had too many bugs. I wonder if these bugs still exist in '13?

15. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Talk to wymreaver about they used it gor the entire cycle.

16. I Peench

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd like to get off to a fast start aka as soon as rosters drop, which should be soon after, if not, release. Don't know if I'd want to
    take the time to find out.